• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Wiz is over the edge...

Hi gang... Just heard from Liz... She has not been here because her mom is failing rapidly, and Liz is spending as much time as possible with her. She is also worried about our sweet little Emily. The doctors say she is fine, but she is loosing weight.

She also ask me to tell you Crystal, that she thought your package had gone out a month ago, but she just found it under a mountain of junk on the back of their vehicle, and every thing in it was destroyed. So she needs to replace it all, and promises that she will personally mail it this time, no matter what it takes.

So folks, please let's keep our dear Wiz in mind and hearts.

We love and miss you Wiz!!!!
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Oh my, what terrible news. We're praying for all of you, Wiz!!!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• fourfoxes
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2007

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family Wiz.

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Prayers going your way Wiz for you , your mom and Emily. You have alot on your plate and I wish I were near enough to at least give you a hug........xo....Smile
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Hang in there Liz, we are here for you! Prayers going up!

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Hello Wiz

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom and our sweet Emily! Your in our thoughts and prayers!

Onie
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Ohhh Wiz my heart goes out to ya! Please know you and your dear family are in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• mswizard
                Digi Sage
                • Mar 2007

Thanks everyone..and thank you too granny. I have today and tomorrow "Off" (If you can call it that) They got 3 feet of snow where mom is in the hospital and the roof of their DPW building caved in under all the weight so they have had a hard time plowing streets. Emmy has therapy all day tomorrow. I could kill my husband with a very clear conscience. My family is fighting over EVERYTHING!..I need a babysitter..I need a drink..yeah, a couple gallons of daquries sounds real good right now lol. My mom wanted to see London before she died, I was going to take her but now she can't even get out of bed to use the bathroom anymore. she told me the other day "If this keeps up, I'm gonna die" I couldn't help but laugh..when she realized why I was laughing and what she said, she laughed too. Then she says "I meant today!" Oh and last week Mark needed my van cuz he was going to watch the kids so I took his Blazer instead of my truck because I had to pick up my older sister to bring her to the hospital..anyway...we stopped at this strip mall and she bought a bunch of junk and when we went to put it in the back I found my exchange gift under a bunch of Marks work tools the box was crushed I was so mad! Only one thing survived...but what made me mad was the fact that he was supposed to put it in the mail about a month ago! YUP, a drink sounds mighty good right now! I have a cast iron skillet with Marks name on it I tell ya!

So, If I'm not on much for a while, it's because I'm driving 4 hours a day to see my ma. Thanks for the prayers, use them for Emily she needs them more than I do!

Love ya all~
                Wiz

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

Oh Wiz you poor thing!! You are in my thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family tenfold!! Please do take care of yourself too, Emmy needs you. Don't kill your hubby just yet-he could prove to be useful. Just kidding of course. Wiz, on a more serious note, please know that I am, and everyone else are here for you if you need to talk about anything. Please don't try and shoulder it all by yourself-you have friends here. Take care my cyber friend.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

I will kill the husband and hide him in grannies mattress where the other bodies are.People will just think it is getting fatter due to more money being stashed.So sorry to hear all that is going on with you.I have sent prayers that are heavy as lead so you will not loose them.Take care of yourself asyou need strength.xo
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Prayers for you

Liz, please don't run yourself ragged...I know that it isn't easy...I am praying for all of you...Send the kids here, I will watch them for awhile..If I lived closer, I'd be there for ya GF!!!... I swear!!!!
                      The London thing, just a thought, but I did this before my dad died from cancer...He wanted to see DisneyWorld before he passed, so I found a whole bunch of nice photos, and made a slide show out of them, and we watched it over and over again...Made his day...
                      Love ya sweetie, and we are thinking of you everyday...Give Em a hug from me..She will beef up again...<wink>
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2007

The lighthouse

Just a reminder that there is a light that will lead you through life's many turmoils. Keep your chin up and the way will be brighter tomorrow. Praying for you, your mom and Em!

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

So sorry for all you are going through Liz. I will surely keep you and Em and your Mom in my thoughts!
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

Our poor Wiz..you must take care...you are so special as are your family. God bless you all and we will you to get through this. Kisses for Mummy Wiz too xxxx and our little Em' xxx
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• jazzieal
                              Digi Sage
                              • Sep 2006

OH WIZ..you of all people dont need all this in your life now..please know that you, our sweet Em, and your mom are in my prayers..and God has ears to hear prayers for EVERYONE of you..You just let all things go that you can and rest some..your mom and emmy need you..no matter how long you are gone from here..we understand and we will be keeping in touch one way or the other...You sure wont be Forgotten..wish I lived closer you could send the kids to my house for some "Nana Love"..Try not to worry about our em..she will start gaining her weight back and be fine..I love you and em and Im always here if you need me and only a phone call away..
                              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X