+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Prayers for you

Liz, please don't run yourself ragged...I know that it isn't easy...I am praying for all of you...Send the kids here, I will watch them for awhile..If I lived closer, I'd be there for ya GF!!!... I swear!!!!
    The London thing, just a thought, but I did this before my dad died from cancer...He wanted to see DisneyWorld before he passed, so I found a whole bunch of nice photos, and made a slide show out of them, and we watched it over and over again...Made his day...
    Love ya sweetie, and we are thinking of you everyday...Give Em a hug from me..She will beef up again...<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default The lighthouse

Just a reminder that there is a light that will lead you through life's many turmoils. Keep your chin up and the way will be brighter tomorrow. Praying for you, your mom and Em!

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

So sorry for all you are going through Liz. I will surely keep you and Em and your Mom in my thoughts!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Our poor Wiz..you must take care...you are so special as are your family. God bless you all and we will you to get through this. Kisses for Mummy Wiz too xxxx and our little Em' xxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

OH WIZ..you of all people dont need all this in your life now..please know that you, our sweet Em, and your mom are in my prayers..and God has ears to hear prayers for EVERYONE of you..You just let all things go that you can and rest some..your mom and emmy need you..no matter how long you are gone from here..we understand and we will be keeping in touch one way or the other...You sure wont be Forgotten..wish I lived closer you could send the kids to my house for some "Nana Love"..Try not to worry about our em..she will start gaining her weight back and be fine..I love you and em and Im always here if you need me and only a phone call away..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Default Mom came home

Well she is home. She sounds a little better. My younger brother took her to chemo today ..we are sorta getting snowed in now, there was no travel in our County yesterday and early this am. Emmy ate 3 times today which is a whole lot better than she has been and her adoring daddy tried feeding her taco's for dinner...didn't go over very well she HATED it! I'm gonna try to get down to see mom tomorrow morning. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers..it means so so much...my mom thanks you all too she sends her love, she says she's gotta love ya all...you have to be wonderful people for putting up with her daughter! She doesn't even remember saying all the things she said about my sister and stuff and she was real confused about the health care proxy...when we told her she was like "No, Sid is my HCP, we just let it go. The Docs told us that her memory would get worse not better before it's over. Well gotta run I'm late getting the kiddies to bed!

Love ya all~~

Wiz

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

So happy to hear that your mom was able to come home wiz! I know you have a long road ahead of you-but remember-we are all here for you. Tacos????? Oh my-I bet she wasn't happy with that! Please take care of yourself too Wiz!! You and your whole family are in my prayers.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

So glad for you Liz, hang in there, ok!

So glad things are easing up a bit for you. This, too, shall pass! Take good care of yourself!
    Julie

Glad to see she got home.It is along journey for you.Emily is so precious.I can just see her making faces at her daddy for eating something that taste horrible ha ha.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst