+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Wiz is over the edge...

Hi gang... Just heard from Liz... She has not been here because her mom is failing rapidly, and Liz is spending as much time as possible with her. She is also worried about our sweet little Emily. The doctors say she is fine, but she is loosing weight.

She also ask me to tell you Crystal, that she thought your package had gone out a month ago, but she just found it under a mountain of junk on the back of their vehicle, and every thing in it was destroyed. So she needs to replace it all, and promises that she will personally mail it this time, no matter what it takes.

So folks, please let's keep our dear Wiz in mind and hearts.

We love and miss you Wiz!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Oh my, what terrible news. We're praying for all of you, Wiz!!!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family Wiz.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Prayers going your way Wiz for you , your mom and Emily. You have alot on your plate and I wish I were near enough to at least give you a hug........xo....Smile
    Attached Images

Hang in there Liz, we are here for you! Prayers going up!

Hello Wiz

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom and our sweet Emily! Your in our thoughts and prayers!

Onie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Ohhh Wiz my heart goes out to ya! Please know you and your dear family are in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Thanks everyone..and thank you too granny. I have today and tomorrow "Off" (If you can call it that) They got 3 feet of snow where mom is in the hospital and the roof of their DPW building caved in under all the weight so they have had a hard time plowing streets. Emmy has therapy all day tomorrow. I could kill my husband with a very clear conscience. My family is fighting over EVERYTHING!..I need a babysitter..I need a drink..yeah, a couple gallons of daquries sounds real good right now lol. My mom wanted to see London before she died, I was going to take her but now she can't even get out of bed to use the bathroom anymore. she told me the other day "If this keeps up, I'm gonna die" I couldn't help but laugh..when she realized why I was laughing and what she said, she laughed too. Then she says "I meant today!" Oh and last week Mark needed my van cuz he was going to watch the kids so I took his Blazer instead of my truck because I had to pick up my older sister to bring her to the hospital..anyway...we stopped at this strip mall and she bought a bunch of junk and when we went to put it in the back I found my exchange gift under a bunch of Marks work tools the box was crushed I was so mad! Only one thing survived...but what made me mad was the fact that he was supposed to put it in the mail about a month ago! YUP, a drink sounds mighty good right now! I have a cast iron skillet with Marks name on it I tell ya!

So, If I'm not on much for a while, it's because I'm driving 4 hours a day to see my ma. Thanks for the prayers, use them for Emily she needs them more than I do!

Love ya all~
    Wiz

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Oh Wiz you poor thing!! You are in my thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family tenfold!! Please do take care of yourself too, Emmy needs you. Don't kill your hubby just yet-he could prove to be useful. Just kidding of course. Wiz, on a more serious note, please know that I am, and everyone else are here for you if you need to talk about anything. Please don't try and shoulder it all by yourself-you have friends here. Take care my cyber friend.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

I will kill the husband and hide him in grannies mattress where the other bodies are.People will just think it is getting fatter due to more money being stashed.So sorry to hear all that is going on with you.I have sent prayers that are heavy as lead so you will not loose them.Take care of yourself asyou need strength.xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst