X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear diana, happy birthday to you!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• knzus
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2007

Ooooooooh, you guys are too sweet! What wonderful thoughts and words and BEAUTIFUL layouts!!! Sure glad I have extra printing ink on hand to save all of these as keepsakes!

*passes around lemon cake with oooooey-gooooey lemon frosting* Try some of this cake...it's delish!
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

MMmmmmmm! Love lemon cake. Don't mind if I do!
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Happy Birthday Diana!

http://
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Happy Birthday knzus...sorry I can't make a card..lappy problems..but the thoughts are just as strong xxxx
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• grannywin
              Layout Whiz
              • Sep 2006

Hope you had a happy day Diana. Take a chunk of time to relax and read a good book.

Comment

Working...
              X