• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

My First Layouts

A new idea I came up with..I made templates for the kids to color so they can get involved in Mom's and Grandma's hobby...<wink> Just add the photo they want to use, print them up and let them color them their way...My kids love them!...This kit will be available in our SBM store within the next couple days...Preview of the kit under the Layouts...((HUGS)) Franny and Brandon colored and made these...
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

They are briliant
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

This is such an awesome idea Michelle. I think that they will be a great hit!! You go girl! You come up with some of the neatest ideas.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• fourfoxes
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2007

What a great idea! I know my children loved to color when they were little. I think my 12 year old still likes to do so when no one is watching, that is. LOL

These will be a hit with the little ones. Good thinking!

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
        X