+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you sbm

Smile Thank you sbm

Just got on line for a few minutes to check emails, what a lovely surprise to see a birthday wish and prezzie from sbm. I haven't been on much lately as we are moving. Will probably be off line for about a month until we get a new place and all set up again. Am moving to Sydney, so hoping to catch up with Kazr once we are settled. Spoke to allmymemories the other day and she is doing well, renovating still. Anyway just wanted to say hi to you all and let you know that I haven't forgotten my wonderful online family.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

good luck and don't be too long!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Happy Birthday, Nanwu!!!!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Happpppyyyy Birthdayyyyyyy as Frosty would say.......Very cold here so brought that to mind...lol...have a awsome day.......smiles to you........

Happy Birthday.Good luck at moving.Keep in touch. xo xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday as well...SBM is so nice...<wink> Take care sweetie..
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Happy Birthday Hurry back