X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bnj
    • Oct 2007

Young Lovers_bnj

This is my submission for the January Heritage contest. I used a template from NanaC95565 (her second page from her Chocolate series). I originally intended to make it sepia when I was finished, however, my parents both had black, black hair and it did not look right. I converted it to gray scale and am very pleased. Additional embellishments are from Wedding Words Volume 3 and Faded Memories. I do not have the names of the people who provided those embellishments ( I was too new to figure out how to keep track of everything when I downloaded those two files. I searched as best I could and did not have any good results. Please let me know if they are your embellishments as I like the a lot and would like to use them more often with appropriate credit. I am glad to be on board and hope that I am doing everything according to the rules. bnj
    Attached Files
    THE WEAVER
    My life is but a weaving betwixt my God and me;
    I do not choose the colors, He worketh steadily.
    Oft times He weaveth sorrow, and I in foolish pride
    Forget He sees the upper, and I the underside.
    Not till the loom is silent and the shuttles cease to fly
    Will God unfold the pattern and explain the reason why.
    For the dark threads are as needful in the Weaver’s skillful hand
    As the threads of gold and silver in the pattern he has planned.
    Grant Colfax Tuller
  • Wickel
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2007

Very nice l/o

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Great layout! and love the black and white with just that one dot of red!!!Very cool!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
      X