Thread: Masks

Default Masks

I purchased a tile mask and have downloaded templates from various forums can they be used in scrapbook max. How would you add your paper or picture to the templates? Bobbie

When you click on the heart for embellishments or any other paper scrap etc. at the bottom left there is a browse button. Or you can just drag and drop over the work space. A window will pop up asking you how you want to use it....as embellishment, paper scrap, etc.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
    I purchased a tile mask and have downloaded templates from various forums can they be used in scrapbook max. How would you add your paper or picture to the templates? Bobbie
    Hey Bobbie!!

Our custom shapes feature is where you would find your mask. To load this mask you received, simply go to Crogram files;ScrapbookMax;GALLERY:IMAGES:SHAPES folder and place it in one the the existing folders or create a new folder for it.

Then, whenever you use your PAPER SCRAPS OR PHOTOS tool bar buttons a window will pop up that has features to use for it such as CHANGE PICTURE, CUSTOM SHAPE..check it and CLICK on the custom shapes link...look for you mask and say OK at bottom..It will then "PUNCH" the shape out and drop it on your template..Then move it and skew it as needed.

NOTE: Whenever you open your PAPER SCRAPS and PHOTO browsers you have a BROWSER button down to the left bottom of the page to go to other places to locate items you wish to bring in as a photo or paper scraps. Be careful, if you bring things like paper in under PHOTO..the program will treat it like a photo, and same for paper scraps and embellishments..When you check the "REMOVE PHOTOS" for exporting your templates...Guess what..the paper turns into a white piece with double click to add photo here..I've been there, done that!!

HOPE That helps!!

NOTE: Whenever you open your PAPER SCRAPS and PHOTO browsers you have a BROWSER button down to the left bottom of the page to go to other places to locate items you wish to bring in as a photo or paper scraps. Be careful, if you bring things like paper in under PHOTO..the program will treat it like a photo, and same for paper scraps and embellishments..When you check the "REMOVE PHOTOS" for exporting your templates...Guess what..the paper turns into a white piece with double click to add photo here..I've been there, done that!!

HOPE That helps!![/QUOTE]

gee I never had that probelm.I always use photo on my papers but I will be watching for this now.Thanks for the tip.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post

HOPE That helps!!
    gee I never had that probelm.I always use photo on my papers but I will be watching for this now.Thanks for the tip.[/QUOTE]

Eye,
    When they did the update, I think they said that would not happen..but I've never tested it..so the update might have fixed that..I just don't know..That is what happened to me too many times in the beginning of time!!