• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Sue:

Sue, you and I can be partner's on this diet adventure. I started Monday but I will only weigh in once a week. Then it may make it a little easier. So far I am doing the tredmill twice a day for 20minutes at a time. I also picked up some audio books from the library so that I have something to occupy my mind while I am walking. And I also have a Mp3 player for music. It all helps a little. I am drinking lots and lots of water, (so much that I seem to have high tide coming in at about three in the morning) My weight started at 173 Lbs which is alot for someone just reaching five feet.... Wish me luck guy's and girls.....xo......look forward to all of your progress on this subject in here.
    Attached Files
    sigpic....

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Oh bother......ya mean we're really gonna do it??? I was hoping this was a lot like scrapsville. Darn and here I sit with my every morning breakfast of bacon, egg and cheese bagel, hash brown and large Coke. I am so gonna miss this. Oh well, maybe I can get rid of my big, fat, round bug face!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

I am so happy for everyone trying out the diet thing...It is not easy...I have been doing it all me life...Since my first heart attack when I was 28...I have lost 67 pounds....It is easier to gain pounds back then to keep them off...lol...Since I am a Diabetic as well, and 5 insulin shots a day, it isn't to eat...What I eat for the Diabetes can affect the heart, and vise versa...So....I don't eat a whole lot, period...hehehehe...
        I lost another 5 pounds while I was so sick..and still could lose another 50 pounds..I was at 265 at the age of 28...So if you do the math, you will know what I am at now..lol...hehe..
        So I am in, everyone here is so encouraging...and I wish the rest of you luck too....
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2007

Ok, so we ALL have to scrap this, too, right? Like a before and after shot on every page.........I SO don't know if I can do this. It's so hard to cook for 3 infants and then cook something diet for me.......I'm tired already.
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
            Sue, you and I can be partner's on this diet adventure. I started Monday but I will only weigh in once a week. Then it may make it a little easier. So far I am doing the tredmill twice a day for 20minutes at a time. I also picked up some audio books from the library so that I have something to occupy my mind while I am walking. And I also have a Mp3 player for music. It all helps a little. I am drinking lots and lots of water, (so much that I seem to have high tide coming in at about three in the morning) My weight started at 173 Lbs which is alot for someone just reaching five feet.... Wish me luck guy's and girls.....xo......look forward to all of your progress on this subject in here.
            Well Lois, I weigh more than you but I am about 3 1/2 inches taller, so in the scheme of things we probably need to loose about the same amount of weight! I don't have a treadmill, but I do have a total gym and a ab lounger in the basement. I have an older nordic track, but it is sitting out in the garage. we have short ceilings in the basement so we can't use it down there. It is a little too cold outside to use that right now!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
              I don't have a treadmill, but I do have a total gym and a ab lounger in the basement.
              I have a total gym in the basement, too!!! <looks down sheepishly> But it's a little out of reach. <looks up and down the pile of junk sitting on the total gym> Maybe I could get to it next month.
              Melanie

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Great we are all set them.I would love to loose 100 but that will never happen. Wewill have to keep this thread going .
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

I would be happy if I lost the 30 that I gained back. Anything extra would be a bonus! (As I sit here eating a salad) Have to go to the grocery store momentarily for my mom, better to go on a full stomach! less likely to pick up things I shouldn't if you know what I mean!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Dec 2006

Everyone is going to get so skinny I won't recognize anyone. Sue and Eye you don't look at all overweight looking at your avatars. Eye you can't possibly be 100 overweight!! You will fade away. I definately should be in this too-but I don't have the willpower!! Good luck to all of you-I know how very difficult this will be.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• lila2002
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by eye View Post
                      A cauiflower is $5----.
                      WHAAT??
                      5 for a cauliflower??
                      how big is that thing???
                      :-)

this is a great thread. so good to hear of your pains going eye and granny's wheight loss..........

i am joining in...........well i was already doing the wheightloss thing.
                      dont know about lbs and pounds and such.
                      we do things by the kilograms here!!

was at the doctors last year and they told me i have non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. shock!!
                      now i have to lose 10 kilos before the 23th of april.......
                      and i lost 5 already
                      i am not doing a diet however. just watch what i eat ( although not much change there cause we already are really fruity-veggies lovers anyway.....)
                      i drink at least 2 liters of luke warm water a day. ( i start with a glass of warm water every morning....good for the bowels to!!!) next to the herbal tea and non-sugar juices.
                      and i walk, and cycle everywhere.
                      never really had weight problems before, but since i stopped working it just flew on! ( i worked with the environmental police department so did a lot of walking in those days

anyhoot.
                      all who want to lose weight
                      YOU CAN DO IT!!!

(wow i stopped smoking over 5 years ago!! so i know i can do this!!)

sUCCES ALL!!

Comment

• lila2002
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Jan 2007

and ok lets have it all out
                        i am 5.6 feet
                        i was around 200.2 lbs
                        now 187

( and just came to the conclusion that i didnt lose 5 kiloos but 6!!!! thats 13.2 lbs i lost)

wow and 200.2lbs seems enormous..........
                        and people kept telling me i wasnt fat!!???
                        problem is that it is just all on my tummy (fatty liver)
                        my legs and torso are fine.

but i am making it my goal to be back in my old levi's 501 this summer. i cant do it
                        started my morning excersizes again this morning
                        and next to cycling outside i use my training-bike. started with 15 minutes per day. ( as i do a lot of cycling outside anyways....bringing and fetching my girl from school 4 times a day for 5 days, and shopping etc.
                        excersize is so important
                        dont forget to move!! and I dont mean just shifting you know what in your puter chair
                        hahahahahaha
                        i am going to ride my indoor bike now
                        good luck all!!

Comment

• lila2002
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by lila2002 View Post
                          i cant do it
                          DUHH
                          I MEANT TO SAY
                          i CAN DO IT!!!!

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Welcome aboard.I also was tolda few years agothat I have a liver of an alcolholic.I blame it on meds.At that time I may have drank 3 times a year.Do not drink much this year either.I do not go anywhere.But my best friend----computer and I work together,It puts the fat on me.Soon as the weather gets fine I will be outside working.I have a big piece of land to transform into beauty I think.But I do intend to eat less.I may start 1200 calories again.That is what I was on when the dietician made one up for me.I worked on that amount.Hubbie is into another day of not smoking.My son is getting anxious for his schooltrip.He is going on a Caribean cruise for 8 days.I hope he does not get lost.If he does I may be calling on one of yous to help me.This is a trip of a lifetime.I will never see it.Went up to the hospital to see my co workers and boy what stress is in the air.It sure went to pots.Glad I am out of their.I am making a some layouts for a friend of mine and she is coming by to see how it is done.Well that is enough gossip.
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Smile
                              Digi Sage
                              • Nov 2006

Hello Diet Friends:

I am off course on a diet. Nothing special except counting fats and calories. I also have been walking on the treadmill for 20 minutes twice a day. I have lost three lbs. this week and am very pleased. It may not seem much to some people but as long as I have not gained then I am happy. We can do it my friends...................xoxo................Smil e............
                              sigpic....

Comment

• lila2002
                                Mad Scrapper
                                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                                I am off course on a diet. Nothing special except counting fats and calories. I also have been walking on the treadmill for 20 minutes twice a day. I have lost three lbs. this week and am very pleased. It may not seem much to some people but as long as I have not gained then I am happy. We can do it my friends...................xoxo................Smil e............
                                sure we can
                                and hey i didnt loose those 13 lbs overnite.....have been buzzy with getting rid of them ( and more ) for a couple of months now.......
                                and they way i know it.......
                                better to loose weight a little at a time
                                and that way make sure it stays of
                                if you go for the crash course
                                and then stop it will double back on ya!

so keep going you are on the right track
                                we can do it....

Comment

Working...
                                X