Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • womanw/anedge
    • Dec 2007

Great eye..keep doing what you need to take care of yourself..sometimes it little things to get us back to feeling good...great for you granny..ww is awsome..I have been w/it for awhile and as aways theres a little to finshing losing..keep doing your things one day at a time and it will come to completion...smiles to you all....

Comment

• fourfoxes
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2007

Wow

I'm glad to hear you are doing better Eye. It is awful having pain all the time.

Granny, I am on WW as well and have lost 20 lbs in the past 14 weeks. Keep up the good work.

I'm looking ahead to a year of more healthy than ever before! My whole family is on the band wagon. YEAH!

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Thankyou Eye, Granny, Crops, Eng and every one else for starting this. You have inspired us all....xo...the new Smile....
        sigpic....

Comment

• rosana brito
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2006

My Up date !! urrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg

I am happy in hearing that well! I cannot say the same !
          My leg not this well! it came back with plaster!
          I have many pains in the coasts! perhaps column!
          The worse one of everything I fattened 3 kgs more, I have eaten much chocolate, I love this!
          Now I need a good one I medicate to help me with this obesidade! hehehee

Kisses
          I love ya

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2007

I am so glad or all of you and that things go better there, i will join in on the diet lol. Soon i will downlaod all those wonderful freebies of yours just wait for the moove and set-up that side.
            Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Well girls I lost a few calories just laughing. I have to wait till pay day at the end of the month to start our diet. Mine will be 1200 calories.Hubbie is now into two full days and no smokes.I am not dead as yet.You might know I want to loose and the veggies are going up. A cauiflower is $5----just wicked and a 50 lb. bag of potaoes $9.99.I know to eat proper foods will cost but yah think they would give us a break.I guess the price of food will be going up. Thank goodness I will not be eating much..
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• omajo
                Digi Sage
                • Dec 2006

This is an encouraging thread !! Hope I can loose some kg (lbs)..., is it easy to do the WW program? Hmmm,..I love ice cream and chocolates and I still have sooooooooo.. many at home, from Christmas presents. What should I do with that,...?? Give away,.. or eat it ??..

The prices of vegie and fruit has gone up here as well, apples which are usually about A$ 3, now its about over than A$6.
                Oooh well, no complain,...just adapt to the situations at the moment,.........

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by omajo View Post
                  This is an encouraging thread !! Hope I can loose some kg (lbs)..., is it easy to do the WW program? Hmmm,..I love ice cream and chocolates and I still have sooooooooo.. many at home, from Christmas presents. What should I do with that,...?? Give away,.. or eat it ??..

The prices of vegie and fruit has gone up here as well, apples which are usually about A$ 3, now its about over than A$6.
                  Oooh well, no complain,...just adapt to the situations at the moment,.........
                  Your making me hungry ha ha
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Smile
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2006

Omajo

[I still have sooooooooo.. many at home, from Christmas presents. What should I do with that,...?? Give away,.. or eat it ??..

Omajo what are friends for. I will send you my address and I promise to eat it all.....lol....boy don't you love friendship...xo...and if you are worried about the cost of fruit and vegetables try pricing the icecream, chips, pop and chocolate that you won't be adding to your cart and I think that you will agree you have saved by eating the (crappy) I mean good and healthy foods. Since my diet starts Monday I may stay up all night and eat just because I can....lol....Cheers to the new Scrappy dieter's..xoxoxo..Smile
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic....

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2007

Smile!!! Where did your big happy, smiling fish go? The new you is not very smiley. As a matter of fact it resembles me when I look around my dirty house...
                      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

She lost her fishy look after getting my sardines all over her
                        sigpic

Comment

• nanwu
                          Digi Sage
                          • Apr 2007

Glad to see that you are so well. I to have been watching what I eat and have lost about 3 kilo's (don't know what that is in pounds). Hope to loose a few more

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Well Laurie has hit 8 days today--no smoking.Yipee.Next week we start the diets together.Had to wait for money to come in.Hard to get used to one pay a month.Sheena is getting x-rays to see if her spine has improved and if it has then she will only need to go twice a month instead of 4 days a week.I also go twice a month now.It sure was expensive but wow it has changed my life.How is everyones diets coming along----are yah hungry.
                            sigpic

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Where have I been, I missed this thread! Congrats Eye and Granny! Good to hear some good news.

I have been wanting to get back on diet and I am sort of being forced to. My blood pressure has been up and so has my pulse. It soared to 221 the other day and I was put on a beta blocker. So, I have to cut back on salt and fat. Which isn't to hard when I am not around my mom! I have to run her around a lot and she always wants to stop for food. Whether it is eat in or pick up. Either way it is hard to control the salt and fat that way. Even if you order a salad, If you have chicken on it, you don't know what seasoning they used on it or what is in the dressings.

Much easier to control at home. But I would be happy to join in here. It might help me to stick to it. A few years ago I took off 30 pounds and felt great. Unfortuneately I found it again! I think it was following me around and one pound at a time they hopped back on... LOL

Anyway, I am in!
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Feb 2006

I know the feeling Sue! It keeps finding me too!

Comment

Working...
                                X