+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: My UP DATE

and ok lets have it all out
    i am 5.6 feet
    i was around 200.2 lbs
    now 187

( and just came to the conclusion that i didnt lose 5 kiloos but 6!!!! thats 13.2 lbs i lost)

wow and 200.2lbs seems enormous..........
    and people kept telling me i wasnt fat!!???
    problem is that it is just all on my tummy (fatty liver)
    my legs and torso are fine.

but i am making it my goal to be back in my old levi's 501 this summer. i cant do it
    started my morning excersizes again this morning
    and next to cycling outside i use my training-bike. started with 15 minutes per day. ( as i do a lot of cycling outside anyways....bringing and fetching my girl from school 4 times a day for 5 days, and shopping etc.
    excersize is so important
    dont forget to move!! and I dont mean just shifting you know what in your puter chair
    hahahahahaha
    i am going to ride my indoor bike now
    good luck all!!

Quote Originally Posted by lila2002 View Post
    i cant do it
    DUHH
    I MEANT TO SAY
    i CAN DO IT!!!!

Welcome aboard.I also was tolda few years agothat I have a liver of an alcolholic.I blame it on meds.At that time I may have drank 3 times a year.Do not drink much this year either.I do not go anywhere.But my best friend----computer and I work together,It puts the fat on me.Soon as the weather gets fine I will be outside working.I have a big piece of land to transform into beauty I think.But I do intend to eat less.I may start 1200 calories again.That is what I was on when the dietician made one up for me.I worked on that amount.Hubbie is into another day of not smoking.My son is getting anxious for his schooltrip.He is going on a Caribean cruise for 8 days.I hope he does not get lost.If he does I may be calling on one of yous to help me.This is a trip of a lifetime.I will never see it.Went up to the hospital to see my co workers and boy what stress is in the air.It sure went to pots.Glad I am out of their.I am making a some layouts for a friend of mine and she is coming by to see how it is done.Well that is enough gossip.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default Hello Diet Friends:

I am off course on a diet. Nothing special except counting fats and calories. I also have been walking on the treadmill for 20 minutes twice a day. I have lost three lbs. this week and am very pleased. It may not seem much to some people but as long as I have not gained then I am happy. We can do it my friends...................xoxo................Smil e............

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    I am off course on a diet. Nothing special except counting fats and calories. I also have been walking on the treadmill for 20 minutes twice a day. I have lost three lbs. this week and am very pleased. It may not seem much to some people but as long as I have not gained then I am happy. We can do it my friends...................xoxo................Smil e............
    sure we can
    and hey i didnt loose those 13 lbs overnite.....have been buzzy with getting rid of them ( and more ) for a couple of months now.......
    and they way i know it.......
    better to loose weight a little at a time
    and that way make sure it stays of
    if you go for the crash course
    and then stop it will double back on ya!

so keep going you are on the right track
    we can do it....

Default I did it.....................yahooooooo

I have lost nine lbs since going on a diet last week and doing the treadmill three times a day, for 20 minutes at a time. My husband has lost seven lbs. also. I am very supprised because I don't feel like I have lost yet and sure don't look it...lol...I am so excited because I wasn't sure if I was loosing. I promised myself that I would only weigh in once a week so I wouldn't get too discouraged. I sure hope that some of you will get on track with me. Let us know your progress. And no I am not on any special diet except making healthy meals with low calories and fats. The computer is a great help for recipies..........xoxo...Lois

Yahooooooo, Smile!! Way to go! I promise to start my diet..........uhhh soon!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

A big congrats Smile. I am going to start getting serious tomorrow. We had dinner at my moms Saturday and had some left overs. They are gone now so she will have to get with the program now for what she makes if we come over.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]