+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My UP DATE

Well girls I lost a few calories just laughing. I have to wait till pay day at the end of the month to start our diet. Mine will be 1200 calories.Hubbie is now into two full days and no smokes.I am not dead as yet.You might know I want to loose and the veggies are going up. A cauiflower is $5----just wicked and a 50 lb. bag of potaoes $9.99.I know to eat proper foods will cost but yah think they would give us a break.I guess the price of food will be going up. Thank goodness I will not be eating much..

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

This is an encouraging thread !! Hope I can loose some kg (lbs)..., is it easy to do the WW program? Hmmm,..I love ice cream and chocolates and I still have sooooooooo.. many at home, from Christmas presents. What should I do with that,...?? Give away,.. or eat it ??..

The prices of vegie and fruit has gone up here as well, apples which are usually about A$ 3, now its about over than A$6.
    Oooh well, no complain,...just adapt to the situations at the moment,.........

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Quote Originally Posted by omajo View Post
    This is an encouraging thread !! Hope I can loose some kg (lbs)..., is it easy to do the WW program? Hmmm,..I love ice cream and chocolates and I still have sooooooooo.. many at home, from Christmas presents. What should I do with that,...?? Give away,.. or eat it ??..

The prices of vegie and fruit has gone up here as well, apples which are usually about A$ 3, now its about over than A$6.
    Oooh well, no complain,...just adapt to the situations at the moment,.........
    Your making me hungry ha ha

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default Omajo

[I still have sooooooooo.. many at home, from Christmas presents. What should I do with that,...?? Give away,.. or eat it ??..

Omajo what are friends for. I will send you my address and I promise to eat it all.....lol....boy don't you love friendship...xo...and if you are worried about the cost of fruit and vegetables try pricing the icecream, chips, pop and chocolate that you won't be adding to your cart and I think that you will agree you have saved by eating the (crappy) I mean good and healthy foods. Since my diet starts Monday I may stay up all night and eat just because I can....lol....Cheers to the new Scrappy dieter's..xoxoxo..Smile
    Attached Images

Smile!!! Where did your big happy, smiling fish go? The new you is not very smiley. As a matter of fact it resembles me when I look around my dirty house...
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

She lost her fishy look after getting my sardines all over her

Glad to see that you are so well. I to have been watching what I eat and have lost about 3 kilo's (don't know what that is in pounds). Hope to loose a few more

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Well Laurie has hit 8 days today--no smoking.Yipee.Next week we start the diets together.Had to wait for money to come in.Hard to get used to one pay a month.Sheena is getting x-rays to see if her spine has improved and if it has then she will only need to go twice a month instead of 4 days a week.I also go twice a month now.It sure was expensive but wow it has changed my life.How is everyones diets coming along----are yah hungry.

Where have I been, I missed this thread! Congrats Eye and Granny! Good to hear some good news.

I have been wanting to get back on diet and I am sort of being forced to. My blood pressure has been up and so has my pulse. It soared to 221 the other day and I was put on a beta blocker. So, I have to cut back on salt and fat. Which isn't to hard when I am not around my mom! I have to run her around a lot and she always wants to stop for food. Whether it is eat in or pick up. Either way it is hard to control the salt and fat that way. Even if you order a salad, If you have chicken on it, you don't know what seasoning they used on it or what is in the dressings.

Much easier to control at home. But I would be happy to join in here. It might help me to stick to it. A few years ago I took off 30 pounds and felt great. Unfortuneately I found it again! I think it was following me around and one pound at a time they hopped back on... LOL

Anyway, I am in!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I know the feeling Sue! It keeps finding me too!