+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My UP DATE

Thank you, thank you. Just think, we can sheer each other on!!!!!! Go for it, girls!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Oh MY! That is great Eye!! I noticed that you haven't said anything about your back pain in quite a while. Feeling good for you!!

Granny that is awesome that you lost weight and have been able to keep it off. Cheering the weight watcher cheer for you!! Congrats to both of you!!

Now if I could lose weight, quit smoking and get rich I would be in heaven!! I don't drink very often at all or I'd give that up too!! But I am very rich in friendships. You guys are great for ones ego and self esteem!!

Doing the happy dance for you!!!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

You guys are so funny.Hope I am alive by the end of the month. If I should die before you know who did it ha ha.Poor Laurie.I would like toloose 100 pounds but that will never happen.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I volunteer to stop drinking and quit smoking...............ummmm.......I've never done either, so it should be a snap! The losing weight............. ummmmm......I've never done that either. Ha Ha! Could stand to lose about 70 lbs but not enough will- power yet. Maybe soon.... Congrats to Granny for the weight loss and Eye, I'm so glad you're not in pain.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Default Lets do it:

If we can have a gift exchange why not a diet and exercise exchange.....I don't mean "hole hog" but just start small. We could pick partners or just put our progress and suggestions in here. I am going to start Monday and my goal will be 10lbs and a walk at least three times a week for half an hour or more. How about it gang. Will you join me?????? My husband said he would do it with me and it will be a cholestorel diet which will mean just counting fats and eating more vegetables...so who is going to join me...???? Pick your diet and partner and lets get going.............xoxo.........Smile...click on my picture
    Attached Images

Great eye..keep doing what you need to take care of yourself..sometimes it little things to get us back to feeling good...great for you granny..ww is awsome..I have been w/it for awhile and as aways theres a little to finshing losing..keep doing your things one day at a time and it will come to completion...smiles to you all....

Default Wow

I'm glad to hear you are doing better Eye. It is awful having pain all the time.

Granny, I am on WW as well and have lost 20 lbs in the past 14 weeks. Keep up the good work.

I'm looking ahead to a year of more healthy than ever before! My whole family is on the band wagon. YEAH!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Thankyou Eye, Granny, Crops, Eng and every one else for starting this. You have inspired us all....xo...the new Smile....

Thumbs down My Up date !! urrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg

I am happy in hearing that well! I cannot say the same !
    My leg not this well! it came back with plaster!
    I have many pains in the coasts! perhaps column!
    The worse one of everything I fattened 3 kgs more, I have eaten much chocolate, I love this!
    Now I need a good one I medicate to help me with this obesidade! hehehee

Kisses
    I love ya

Wink

I am so glad or all of you and that things go better there, i will join in on the diet lol. Soon i will downlaod all those wonderful freebies of yours just wait for the moove and set-up that side.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool