+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My UP DATE

Default My UP DATE

Girls have you noticed I have not been going off because of my aches. I have been doing so well.Once he moved my neck 73 % I feel great. All those aches in back ---gone. I even have gone from 12 migranes to rarely---now that was a bonus.I feel so much better.Now I have Sheena going--- trying to improve her posture.We enjoy going out together.Sort of like a day out with the girls.I can now stay on computer for many hours without any aches yipee. That is why I am learning things on my photo shop X1.Spring will soon be here and my garden will be blooming.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

We are trying to do a fitness drive .......... walk the dog, get fit, family get together Hope we achieve it. Sounds as though you are havng fun eye
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Good for both of you!

I forgot to ask again Eng, how is you son?

great to hear this news!!!!!
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Congratulations, you two! That's wonderful!!!

I have lost 27 lbs, in Weight Watchers, since August. Lowered my cholesterol by more than 100 points. Now, if I could lose another 20 lbs....

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thats awesome Eye glad to hear things are looking up for ya!
    Isnt girls day out loads of FUN!!!??

Granny WOW!! This is TERRIFIC! Way to go!! I used to do WW with my mom... many, many years ago... lots has changed since then.... I got another 25 to go myself, hopefully this year...sometime....LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Congratulations, you two! That's wonderful!!!

I have lost 27 lbs, in Weight Watchers, since August. Lowered my cholesterol by more than 100 points. Now, if I could lose another 20 lbs....
    wow Granny excellent Bravo xo.I am so proud of you.My hubbie is trying not to smoke since yesterday and at the end of the month we are dieting together.Nice to have someone with me.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Congrats EYE, it is so great to hear everything is better with you...Just don't over do now...but you can keep the freebies coming...lol...<wink> ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Good to hear this !! I need all of these overhaul too,...need to loose 30lbs, need to get rid of pains and aches too.!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl