• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Winnie49
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

Arrived!!!!!

Onie dear!!!! you are a sweety!!!!!! i recently received a package from El Paso, Texas!!!!!!!!! all the presents are wonderfulllllllll, the only thing is that the frame is completly broken and the star of the clock too but i guess i can fix it! and the also the dogana from here makes me to pay!!!!! is completetly with no sense!!!! i think they, the dogana, will make me pay here , it says gift and they dont care but anyways! i LOVE my presents, thank you so so much,
    and this exchange was so fun!!!!!!! thank you girls!!!!!
    i will work on the lo
    baci e grazie Onie and John
    Wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Wendy, Glad to here you got your gift but so sorry that some of it was broken. It doesn't seem fair that you have to pay a tax on the package.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Wendy,

Take pictures of the items before trying to fix them. I happen to have pictures of them before sending. I can also send you those pics too for your layout etc. But please email me the pictures of the broken items. I had the package insured so I can look into that! OKAY?????

So glad you got it! I was really getting worried. Also, thats terrible that you had to pay taxes for the gift.
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• Winnie49
        Layout Whiz
        • Mar 2006

I'am so excited with them!!!!!!! the clock is working in my living-kitchen!!!!!!
        Its ok Onie dont worry i will try to fix it, but also i will send you the photos, i took pictures before and after opening!!! i was with nicole, the little one and was soooooo curious to see what was inside
        Again thank you girl!!!!!!!!!!!!
        baci
        wendy
        Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Sue the delivery service!
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

When my now husband, proposed to me (many years ago) He was in the USA and I was still in the Netherlands. So he sent me my engagement ring by mail. Guess what, I had to pay import duties on it!!! So it laid in the postoffice untill I could cough up the cash to pick it up! Don't you just love that!

Comment

• Winnie49
              Layout Whiz
              • Mar 2006

OMG!!!! thats so funny marion!
              last year we bougth from the USA 5 tshirts and we it arrives home we have to pay more than we spent for them, dogana here ask us like 8 euros for each tshirt!!!!!!! and for an engagement ring i dont want to ask!

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Winnie49 View Post
                OMG!!!! thats so funny marion!
                last year we bougth from the USA 5 tshirts and we it arrives home we have to pay more than we spent for them, dogana here ask us like 8 euros for each tshirt!!!!!!! and for an engagement ring i dont want to ask!
                That is just ridicules! For future reference, next time take the price tag of the shirts, then they don't know if it is new or old. I have never had to pay on anything I had in my suitcase.

Comment

• Winnie49
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Mar 2006

no marion! we had to pay for the dogana services when the package arrived from the us. we dont pay for nothing in the suitecases, that tshrits arrives by mail

Comment

Working...
                  X