• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

Teens, you gotta love 'em

My DD age 15 just walked by and said, "That looks like MySpace for old people." LOL Maybe she's right! hehehehe

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

your daughters obviously my 16yr olds twin

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Smile
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2006

fourfoxes....

My two kids have my nursing home picked out. They just can't decide on which Country........They did promise that I could take my computer and SBM with me.........xoxo...Smile
      Attached Files
      sigpic....

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

My 17 year old daughter begs me not to sing in the car and just cringes if her Dad starts dancing when he puts his music on and as for his jokes.......!!!!!! She'll be a parent one day LOL
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Now what can Isay I am the opposite. My daughter can have everything.My sweet revenge on those boys.I ask Ethan to shovel around the car and all I got was a disgusted sigh and my daughter just crawled out of bed and heard me and said I will do it for you mom.Yep the boys do not realize that I never forget.The oldest boy thinks he is getting all the albums ah ah that will never happen.When they butter up to me it will be too late.She said last night if she ever got a job and if we need her pay cheques she will give them to us. Now did I not do a good job and she is 15.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

Great job, Eye! What did you say her name was?.... <searches around for the cloning machine>
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

i just know that one day iwill have 'mother's revenge' cos one day my daughter will have a daughter just like her tehehehehe

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• ChristineS
                • Jul 2007

funny. my daughter thinks it's kinda cool that I have a myspace and a facebook page. sometimes she put some of the pages I make of her on her myspace
                Christine Smith
                Digital Designer
                my designs: now available in the SBM! Store

Comment

Working...
                X