X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Sue the gifts are all fantastic!! Great LO's!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2008

Hi,

How to participate this ? Sound fun to me . Can anyone nice enough to PM me and tell me a little . Thanks .
      sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Great lo's Sue. lovely gifts Lila
        Pink Lolly we did a gift exchange for around Christmas although it wasn't meant to be 'for'Christmas. Some people as you can see are just receiving their snail mail. We than do as Sue did post a lo althugh some of us haven't got that f me included. Wolvsie did a secret draw and told us who to send a parcel of goodies too relating toour home tow/city. It was great fun and I'm sure we'll do it again
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2008

Thanks eng,

Guess I am too far away cos I am in Canada. :P
          sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Pink Lollipop View Post
            Thanks eng,

You are not too far away, We had members from all over the world. But we selected names either the end of October or beginning of November and it was suppose to be an end of the year gift, and it was suppose to be souvenir type gifts. A few of the gifts just got delayed in the mail and are just arriving We will probably do this again at the end of this year so if you are around and interested you can get into exchange at that time. All members were welcome to join in.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• lila2002
              Mad Scrapper
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Pink Lollipop View Post
              Thanks eng,

well Canada is not that far from the US ......i mean...........i live in the Netherlands in Europe, and there are more here from Europe,....................

i hope we will be doing this again at the end of the year!!
              cause it sure was/is super.
              remember there are still 2 waiting or is it 1
              and we still have the slideshow thingy, after every one has finished their LO's that is

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
                Layout Whiz
                • Jul 2007

Well I never did get my gift and it has been seven months about? I know my gift buddie has a lot on her plate, God bless her and her family. so I guess that I am out of the exchange.
                sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Crystal, don't give up. We need to ask Wolvsie if she knows what happened. Also, I'm glad you brought this up, because I want you all to know that I have not forgotten about the slide show. I have just been waiting to make sure every one had gotten their gift. Also, as you know, there has been a few emergencies around here.

But, as soon as every one gives the word and all the templates are in, I will throw it together!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                  X