• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Lol

All these pages are great...Eye, you are far from being ugly...and your heart is so loving...<wink>
    I noticed everyone was picking on Hope cause they wanted to see her in glasses, so I thought I would post a photo of me in my glasses so she doesn't feel so embarrassed...lol...((HUGS))
    I can look studious too...hehehehe....
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

This challenge was a lot of fun. I actually giggled making my own layout!
      Great idea Fiona!

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Yes I really liked this challenge. Now girls I know you think what I wrote was not very nice about myself. I was overjoyed at how far I had come.Never trusted or had friends till I came on here---so there.As far as fat and ugly it was instilled in me for many years so I think I will keep it as it is part of me.So I thought I had come a long way with my life as now I love it and am very happy have friends and can trust again.So I enjoyed this layout.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

So happy for you Eye, I think you are great just the way you are and I suspect you always were, you just didn't know it!

Comment

• cntrywoman72
            • Jul 2006

My Entry

Hello everyone,

Here is my entry. I know I havent been on in quite a while. I have been working soo much. I dont have much time for myself anymore. Anyway, couldnt pass this challenge up. I recently used the freebie kit on this project for a desktop calendar and I liked it so much Im using it for this as well. You all can find this freebie on digiscrapdepot.com.
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2007

OK....here's my pic

Here's my challenge page. <hangs head in shame> I really hate those glasses but since Wolvsie showed us hers, I guess I had to do it, too. Can't believe I still have them. I broke the glasses I wear now at night and had to dig these up until I could get a new pair. Good grief! They cover my whole face! So glad the fashions have changed......just so they don't change again.....like the bell bottoms and hip huggers and mini skirts.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by cntrywoman72 View Post
                Hello everyone,

Here is my entry. I know I havent been on in quite a while. I have been working soo much. I dont have much time for myself anymore. Anyway, couldnt pass this challenge up. I recently used the freebie kit on this project for a desktop calendar and I liked it so much Im using it for this as well. You all can find this freebie on digiscrapdepot.com.
                I was thinking about you yesterday wondering where you were. Glad to see you here again. Always make time.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                  Here's my challenge page. <hangs head in shame> I really hate those glasses but since Wolvsie showed us hers, I guess I had to do it, too. Can't believe I still have them. I broke the glasses I wear now at night and had to dig these up until I could get a new pair. Good grief! They cover my whole face! So glad the fashions have changed......just so they don't change again.....like the bell bottoms and hip huggers and mini skirts.

This is awesome. You look the same---beautiful
                  sigpic

Comment

• womanw/anedge
                    • Dec 2007

well...well...about those glasses...I feel your pain except that I had those to...but the good thing is now we have a choice..thank goodness for contacts and many years to forget the earlier years..just remember hope you look great and are a great mammaw and a wonderful friend..smiles to you..

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

I love all the new layouts in this challenge. This is lots of fun!

Comment

• womanw/anedge
                        • Dec 2007

Weekly Challenge 12a

Here I am..Boy was hard to find the resent photos..Guess I spend to much hiding and taking the photos..boy can really see the difference..not only in me but also my daughter...Is'nt see just to cute and then time flys and now she looking more like a woman everyday.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                          Digi Sage
                          • Nov 2007

Ahhh, you guys are so cute! Great layout!
                          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by womanw/anedge View Post
                            Here I am..Boy was hard to find the resent photos..Guess I spend to much hiding and taking the photos..boy can really see the difference..not only in me but also my daughter...Is'nt see just to cute and then time flys and now she looking more like a woman everyday.
                            Just so awesome. Lovely layout. xo
                            sigpic

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Everyone is doing such awesome layouts. I haven't had a chance to do one yet. I will see if I can put something together.
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• fourfoxes
                                Digi Sage
                                • Oct 2007

Very cute layout!

Debby
                                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                                X