Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Grid Ruler

Default Grid Ruler

if it would at all be possible i would love a grid option with the ruler settings so i could have a grid overlaying the pages to help with precision placing.

be even better if it could have different size options like 1inch square, 1/2 inch 1/4 inch etc

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Great suggestion, Fiona!

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Strange I was just downloading info. on grids and reading it flew over my head. What is a Grid!!!!!

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

grid is like err a grid lol

like the one attached
    Attached Images

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    grid is like err a grid lol

like the one attached
    Maybe we could make our own grid. Like Fiona just did in the previous post. Save it as a emby or paperscrap. Make it transparent so only the lines show and then just import it as a emby or so each time you need a grid in a layout, and then delete it when the layout is done. Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds easy enough to do.

i do that now Marion but i have a habit of forgetting to take it off before printing or exporting kits and then have to go back and re-print/export without it

it just would be so much easier if it was a click of a button in the program

:
    Check out my store
    Here

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    i do that now Marion but i have a habit of forgetting to take it off before printing or exporting kits and then have to go back and re-print/export without it

it just would be so much easier if it was a click of a button in the program
    I agree! There has not been a update for a long time now, who knows, maybe this is something they can put in the next update. We can wish!

Still no further ahead on what a grid is. Is it to keep picures lined up or what!!!!!

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

its lines in squares to help you place things and line them up easier

:
    Check out my store
    Here

I put some grids out last spring in SHAPES..Circle grids too so we could make flower pedals line up at the right angles..

With SBM I have to use a ruler on the screen too like Fiona..But it scratches my screen.. I use the mouse guide to try to tell me if I'm lining things up soo soo..but still..rely on the old eyeballs..Not good..

LOVE the GRID idea!!

and a way to change the grids too..like the 9 square grid some folks use for embellishment placement on the intersecting lines..etc..