X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • omajo
    Digi Sage
    • Dec 2006

Jazz, hope you get better soon ! Next time just call me and send me a ticket,...I'll fry the chicken for you, or do what Onnie told you.
    My prayer for you !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Helloooo my buddy
      Miss you being around. I'm ok thanks, still got this wretched cold hanging around. It's having blocked ears I hate the most. Anyway that's nothing compared to your suffering. Gave me the shivers to hear of the burns to add to your problems. You poor love, the pain must have been excrutiating and dressings changed, ouch, so painful. I hope you get well soon Jazz and do take care. I hope you are doing as you're told xxxxxx
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Hello Jazz

Hello Jazz: Glad to see you on board. Hope that hand heals real fast. Its strange when ever I hurt a hand or a foot the family always tell me to stick it in my mouth... I wonder why ?? I just got back from the city today (Halifax) I was visiting my sister for four days and I had a wonderful time shopping and gabbing. So I am just getting caught up on the news and going's on in here. Take care and love you too.....xoxo...Smile....You'll half to click on my picture to see what it is.....
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

Working...
        X