+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Miss Ya'll

Talking OI!! Jazz!!

OHH! Jazz, homesicknesses! I feel for its hand! I am always burning me in the kitchen, I am horror in this I negotiate of kitchen! We wait ancious its return in this place its presence if he makes necessary much!

kisses

Don't worry about us here Jazz...you just get yourself well and now healed. We will all be waiting for you when ya come back..heck..I'll even sub for ya on your bowling team if I gotta...just get better and get back here! Love y a and miss ya!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Default Here Is The Answer....

Jazz, I know how to enjoy your friend chicken and not get burned....... Get in the car, turn key, put into drive, drive to your neighborhood KFC! Yummy Yummy Yummy!

So glad your back with us!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Default Lmao...

FRIED CHICKEN no Friend Chicken !!!!!!!!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Miss you Jazz,sorry to hear you were burnt,they are always nasty especially with an infection,hope it starts to mend soon for you.Nice to see you here,hope you continue to feel better
    hugs Karyn.

Jazz, hope you get better soon ! Next time just call me and send me a ticket,...I'll fry the chicken for you, or do what Onnie told you.
    My prayer for you !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Helloooo my buddy
    Miss you being around. I'm ok thanks, still got this wretched cold hanging around. It's having blocked ears I hate the most. Anyway that's nothing compared to your suffering. Gave me the shivers to hear of the burns to add to your problems. You poor love, the pain must have been excrutiating and dressings changed, ouch, so painful. I hope you get well soon Jazz and do take care. I hope you are doing as you're told xxxxxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Default Hello Jazz

Hello Jazz: Glad to see you on board. Hope that hand heals real fast. Its strange when ever I hurt a hand or a foot the family always tell me to stick it in my mouth... I wonder why ?? I just got back from the city today (Halifax) I was visiting my sister for four days and I had a wonderful time shopping and gabbing. So I am just getting caught up on the news and going's on in here. Take care and love you too.....xoxo...Smile....You'll half to click on my picture to see what it is.....
    Attached Images