• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

American Idol Returning

Ok gang, I understand the Idols will be starting back on Tuesday, Jan 15th. Are you all ready?????

Do we plan a Pre-Season Party?

BTW, I got my parents Jordan's CD for Christmas...... They loved it!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Oh wow, You guys are all into the idols, too? I love watching that show. See...I knew you were a great bunch of people. This just proves I was right! I really AM home!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Hi Melanie

We followed the idols pretty close last year! Scrapsville had weekly parties! It was fun, as we all verbalized our picks and grumbled over "Sanjia" staying on! Steve lives near Jordan, as my parents too. Eye knew an hour before I did, who was the final winner and she loved being an hour ahead and teasing along the way!

Glad to know your going to be joining in on our fun!!!!

Oh this is going to be another FUN YEAR!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Yipee as I clap my hands.I am getting excited Onie and I will keep you guessing ha ha
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

I was waiting for you to respond! He He He .... This will be fun!!!!

!

nie

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Apparently Simon's putting Leona Lewis our equivalent winner on American Idol as a guest. She's great, hope you agree.
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Does this mean I have to watch tv?...lol...
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2007

I can watch TV on my computer so I make a little box for the TV and I continue to scrap in another window......or "talk" to everyone in here....while I watch my favorites. Right now that's just "The biggest loser" but now American Idol and.....does anyone know when "24" is coming back?
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

YIPPPPEEEE! idols are coming back! Can't wait--Lets get the bowling ally dolled up so we can party with our favorite idols.

Melanie-"24" will be a little later because they didn't have enough episodes written because of the strike. My DH has been anxiously awaiting the return of his favorite show "24"! That is one keep you on your toes series and he loves it!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                    YIPPPPEEEE! idols are coming back! Can't wait--Lets get the bowling ally dolled up so we can party with our favorite idols.

Melanie-"24" will be a little later because they didn't have enough episodes written because of the strike. My DH has been anxiously awaiting the return of his favorite show "24"! That is one keep you on your toes series and he loves it!!
                    I've never heard of "24" Could You Give me an overview?

!

nie

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                      I've never heard of "24" Could You Give me an overview?
                      "24" is about fighting terrorism. Each episode is one hour in a 24 hour day-hence the name "24" It's a continuing series from week to week until the 24th hour. It is an intelligence agency working directly under the President and each season deals with a different terrorist group. This will be the 6th season. My DH just loves the show, but I hate the suspense of waiting from week to week to see what happens next. It has you on the edge of your chair wondering what is going to happen next. I usually tape the episodes and than watch 3 or 4 at a time-that way I can skip through the commercials and don't have to wait till the next week to see what happens next. But I don't get into it like my DH does--if I miss an episode it doesn't bother me; but it sure bothers my DH. hahaha! One of the main stars is Jack (Keifer Sutherland) and he makes the show!! Without him I don't think it would be as good.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• OnieRN
                        Scrap Guru
                        • May 2006

Hey, John seems to know about it and says it's pretty good. This is our first year so it's about learning more and more about each other!!!!!!!!! lol

So, I guess I'll get to learn more about it too!

!

nie

Comment

• jazzieal
                          Digi Sage
                          • Sep 2006

Oh Boy...cant wait for it to start..have the try outs been on..I love watching those also..thanks Onie for letting us know..and yes Michelle it means you have to watch tv..at least for an hr a week LOL
                          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                          X