+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking American Idol Returning

Ok gang, I understand the Idols will be starting back on Tuesday, Jan 15th. Are you all ready?????

Do we plan a Pre-Season Party?

BTW, I got my parents Jordan's CD for Christmas...... They loved it!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Oh wow, You guys are all into the idols, too? I love watching that show. See...I knew you were a great bunch of people. This just proves I was right! I really AM home!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Default Hi Melanie

We followed the idols pretty close last year! Scrapsville had weekly parties! It was fun, as we all verbalized our picks and grumbled over "Sanjia" staying on! Steve lives near Jordan, as my parents too. Eye knew an hour before I did, who was the final winner and she loved being an hour ahead and teasing along the way!

Glad to know your going to be joining in on our fun!!!!

Oh this is going to be another FUN YEAR!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Yipee as I clap my hands.I am getting excited Onie and I will keep you guessing ha ha

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I was waiting for you to respond! He He He .... This will be fun!!!!

!

nie

Apparently Simon's putting Leona Lewis our equivalent winner on American Idol as a guest. She's great, hope you agree.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Does this mean I have to watch tv?...lol...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I can watch TV on my computer so I make a little box for the TV and I continue to scrap in another window......or "talk" to everyone in here....while I watch my favorites. Right now that's just "The biggest loser" but now American Idol and.....does anyone know when "24" is coming back?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

YIPPPPEEEE! idols are coming back! Can't wait--Lets get the bowling ally dolled up so we can party with our favorite idols.

Melanie-"24" will be a little later because they didn't have enough episodes written because of the strike. My DH has been anxiously awaiting the return of his favorite show "24"! That is one keep you on your toes series and he loves it!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Quote Originally Posted by pkdoll View Post
    YIPPPPEEEE! idols are coming back! Can't wait--Lets get the bowling ally dolled up so we can party with our favorite idols.

Melanie-"24" will be a little later because they didn't have enough episodes written because of the strike. My DH has been anxiously awaiting the return of his favorite show "24"! That is one keep you on your toes series and he loves it!!
    I've never heard of "24" Could You Give me an overview?

!

nie