+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Less of me...

Know what you mean Crops....I hate taking hols from work coz I hate the going back effect!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Crops, we miss ya...At least I do...*staring at Granny*...lol
    it sucks that life has to get in the way of our fun, doesn't it..? Like others have said, we are here when you need us...and most of us understand..*staring at Granny again*...<wink> Just remember, we love ya...You just take it easy and don't over work yourself...No job is worth your health...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    I hate taking hols from work coz I hate the going back effect!
    I had all 5 of my grandchildren, by myself mostly, during my long Christmas vacation.........I was glad to get back to work so I could rest!

Take care, Crops. We'll be missing you.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Ohhh Crops!! I thought we lost you!! I have been missing you bunches. (hear that Granny-we miss the little gal!) Those jobs sure get in the way of fun-let me tell ya. Lately I have been having severe pangs of wanting to quit so I have more time to scrap and chit chat. Just not happy at my job lately. But, unfortunately, life doesn't afford me the luxury of quitting my hum drum day job so I have to plug away and try desparately to have a serious attitude adjustment!! The end of year is worst for me--so many things to get done for taxes and budgets to prepare and so on and so on!! We are all around for ya when you can squeeze us in. Love ya! So does Granny she just doesn't want ya to think she is a softie.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

I know you will not leave us forever, Crops. This scrapping is too addicting! Just lurk when you have time and pop into a discussion or two. We'll see you back after the coworker returns.

I have been in jobs that are frustrating and can understand your desires to stay home and scrap. I just had a month of scrapping time because of an extended medical leave and I am sooooo ready to return to work on Monday. Yippee!

Crops was gone? I was just getting to enjoy the peace and quiet...

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    Crops was gone? I was just getting to enjoy the peace and quiet...
    Slaps Steve Silly!!!

I miss your popcorn at the bowling alley...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thumbs up Ohhh!!!

OHH! My great friend! I feel for you!
    If it does not worry about us okay, it takes care of of you, its work, and when it will have unemployed person, it comes with us to talk, also you we love very, we feel its lack here! but we desire to it to success in its work ok

Kisses
    ro

You are ALL the sweetest people in the world! This is why I miss this place... so much kindness in here...dont worry I will check in when I can, I will NEVER leave this place, Desmond would have to kick me out first...then I would just come back with another name...hehehe
    Love to ya'll!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

I miss you too Croppie..love ya lots
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/