What printer do you use to print your layouts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladybug
    Mad Scrapper
    • Mar 2006

What printer do you use to print your layouts?

Hi everyone!

I wanted to do a little survey here and see what brand of printers everyone uses including the models and what they like and dislike about them.

I'll start off.

I use an Epson Stylus Photo 900. I like it because it not only prints beautifully, it also prints on cds. The ink cartridges are large so there is less replacing of cartridges. Also, when I'm ready I can buy a system to add to it where I can hook up large bottles of ink to it.

The other printer I use (more so than the other) is my Brother MFC 420C multifunction inkject printer. It prints absolutely beautiful. I like the fact it has a scanner and also reads cards. I wish I could see the pics on the cards for printing like the newer ones though.

And last but not least I have the Konica Minolta 2300DL laser printer that I haven't used in some time because of the cost of the laser cartridges but it also prints beautifully. When you can afford the cartridges they last a very long time.

That's it, that's what I use for color printing.

Thanks,
    Ladybug
    sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

I use an HP photo printer. It also reads cards and you can print with or without a computer. I also have an HP 3in1 photo printer that I use more now. Love the scanning and printing output. HP has always been good to me and I love the quality. Prior to the HP I used the Epson printer and that is also a very good printer. Love them both.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
    X