• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Ruff! Ruff!

I titled this post Ruff Ruff, cause Granny now thinks I'm a Mutt...lol...and the way I look, I would agree...I want to say thank you to everyone for the wonderful surprise...It really made my day...I passed out this afternoon and hit my head pretty hard on my fish tank...Even tho I am very sick, I can only sit still so long...Ask anyone...Well, I decided to vacuum my living room floor...Owning a dog that sheds...(and no, not me Granny...lol), anyways, after a couple days, it does get noticeable...and it was driving me nuts...No one was home unfortunately..But I had my Boo and he woke me up by slobbering all over my face...Don't know how long I was out...But I have a nice lump on the back of my head now...I'm ok tho...Stupid, I know...
    So anyways, this made my day...The dog loved the stuffie and balloon...I had to move it three times before it was in a place he couldn't reach...lol...I loved the candy, and hope you don't mind that it will get shared with the family..Being a Diabetic, I can only have so much...Sure looks nummy!!! and the floral arrangement was the prettiest thing I've ever seen...I love you all..((HUGS))...Here is the LO I did...

I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Beautiful.I am so sorry tohear you are notwell.Now you must not bang your head anymore.Perhaps you should wear ahelment.. You take care of yourself and remember lots of fluid and plenty of rest.Love yah sweetie xo andno more cleaning the house!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Awww...wolvsie take care, banging your head is not part of your progress plan. I bet you're feeling really 'ruff'. Take things slowly and just think of YOU.We need you back here as soon as possible all mended
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• rosana brito
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2006

Omg!!

Oh! Michelle, I feel not to have participated of this, I lost this message!
        Exactly thus, I made one page, desiring to its improvement ok
        He was pretty this pge, Granny and a love of girl!
        E you deserve everything of good exactly!

I love ya
        kisses

Comment

• Smile
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2006

Michelle:

How on earth could something empty hurt.......did I say that out loud...(Granny made me do it)...The way I see it as far as dog fir goes if you vaccum today you will miss tomorrow's fir...and so on. Just sit back, relax and watch it grow like I do......Take care, and no more bumps...xoxo...Smile
          Attached Files
          sigpic....

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Michelle... Ruuffff ruff ruffffyyyyffff rurfffffyeee!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• mswizard
              Digi Sage
              • Mar 2007

Geeze Shell, what I gotta do??? Come there to babysit you too? You best be takin it easy GF or I'll show up a few months early! I asked Mark if he wanted to come with me...he ummm said H*LL NOOOOOOOO...With a name like Wolvsie..she might rip my butt to pieces hehehe..I'm glad , I didn't want him to go anyway hehehe

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

Michelle! Michelle! Michelle! What were you trying to do, knock some sense into yourself....ummm.....I don't think that works! If It did, I would have tried it a long time ago! Pleaseseeee try and get better! LOL

I am glad you liked everything.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

Ooooooh! Wiz I caught that. Are you coming to Wisconsin??? How exciting is that!!! Bringing New York to Sheboygan. Sounds like fun!! Are you bringing Emmy??

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

MY GOODNESS MICHELLE! You need to take it easy. I'm thrilled that you were surprized with the delivery! U are a special friend to us all! We want you well ASAP!

BTW, I heard that Granny was inviting us all to come visit her in California, and she was picking up the tab! Oh, thank you Granny!!!!! It sounds like so much fun! hehehe
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Granny left the country....
                      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

LOL....You are all to funny... *Growls at Grams* One of these days...lol... I am feeling much better...Now if I could just get rid of the cough that bugs me everytime I move...ARGH...
                        Wiz, leave hubby at home, and I'll send mine to Doll's house and she can come here too...Pajama Party!!!!!! Can't wait!!!
                        Marion, you aren't too far away, do ya have an extra pair of jammies too? <wink> ((HUGS))

Comment

• pkdoll
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Dec 2006

That sounds like a plan to me Michelle. Your guy and my guy should get along fine!! Does he get into Nascar at all. If he does they will be perfect together. How about Marion are you game for a pajama party too?
                          Michelle when is your wedding date? You did set one right? Just wondering.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Marion
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Feb 2006

Can't remember the last time I went to a Pajama party!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                              That sounds like a plan to me Michelle. Your guy and my guy should get along fine!! Does he get into Nascar at all. If he does they will be perfect together. How about Marion are you game for a pajama party too?
                              Michelle when is your wedding date? You did set one right? Just wondering.
                              He will watch anything on TV...lol...Especially the history channel, discovery, blah blah blah...I think it would be a blast...I have a huge house, you've seen it..I have room for more peeps...<wink> Now, to get rid of the man and the kids...hehehehe...A wedding date...Originally we were going to get married tonight and we were going to have the party tomorrow on my birthday...lol...Unfortunately, we postponed it for nicer weather, etc...Since we have the beautiful lake view here, it would be nice to have the party outside with everyone..So we are thinkin' later Spring now...when I get back from my 7 day trip to Vegas with the family...He is not going, so who knows, I might hook up with someone there..lol..Just kidding...Anyways, I am in no rush, and don't need a piece of paper telling me that I love someone...

Comment

Working...
                              X