+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ruff! Ruff!

Granny left the country....

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

LOL....You are all to funny... *Growls at Grams* One of these days...lol... I am feeling much better...Now if I could just get rid of the cough that bugs me everytime I move...ARGH...
    Wiz, leave hubby at home, and I'll send mine to Doll's house and she can come here too...Pajama Party!!!!!! Can't wait!!!
    Marion, you aren't too far away, do ya have an extra pair of jammies too? <wink> ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

That sounds like a plan to me Michelle. Your guy and my guy should get along fine!! Does he get into Nascar at all. If he does they will be perfect together. How about Marion are you game for a pajama party too?
    Michelle when is your wedding date? You did set one right? Just wondering.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Can't remember the last time I went to a Pajama party!

Quote Originally Posted by pkdoll View Post
    That sounds like a plan to me Michelle. Your guy and my guy should get along fine!! Does he get into Nascar at all. If he does they will be perfect together. How about Marion are you game for a pajama party too?
    Michelle when is your wedding date? You did set one right? Just wondering.
    He will watch anything on TV...lol...Especially the history channel, discovery, blah blah blah...I think it would be a blast...I have a huge house, you've seen it..I have room for more peeps...<wink> Now, to get rid of the man and the kids...hehehehe...A wedding date...Originally we were going to get married tonight and we were going to have the party tomorrow on my birthday...lol...Unfortunately, we postponed it for nicer weather, etc...Since we have the beautiful lake view here, it would be nice to have the party outside with everyone..So we are thinkin' later Spring now...when I get back from my 7 day trip to Vegas with the family...He is not going, so who knows, I might hook up with someone there..lol..Just kidding...Anyways, I am in no rush, and don't need a piece of paper telling me that I love someone...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!