+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ruff! Ruff!

Arrow Ruff! Ruff!

I titled this post Ruff Ruff, cause Granny now thinks I'm a Mutt...lol...and the way I look, I would agree...I want to say thank you to everyone for the wonderful surprise...It really made my day...I passed out this afternoon and hit my head pretty hard on my fish tank...Even tho I am very sick, I can only sit still so long...Ask anyone...Well, I decided to vacuum my living room floor...Owning a dog that sheds...(and no, not me Granny...lol), anyways, after a couple days, it does get noticeable...and it was driving me nuts...No one was home unfortunately..But I had my Boo and he woke me up by slobbering all over my face...Don't know how long I was out...But I have a nice lump on the back of my head now...I'm ok tho...Stupid, I know...
    So anyways, this made my day...The dog loved the stuffie and balloon...I had to move it three times before it was in a place he couldn't reach...lol...I loved the candy, and hope you don't mind that it will get shared with the family..Being a Diabetic, I can only have so much...Sure looks nummy!!! and the floral arrangement was the prettiest thing I've ever seen...I love you all..((HUGS))...Here is the LO I did...

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=5259
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Beautiful.I am so sorry tohear you are notwell.Now you must not bang your head anymore.Perhaps you should wear ahelment.. You take care of yourself and remember lots of fluid and plenty of rest.Love yah sweetie xo andno more cleaning the house!!!!!!!!!

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Awww...wolvsie take care, banging your head is not part of your progress plan. I bet you're feeling really 'ruff'. Take things slowly and just think of YOU.We need you back here as soon as possible all mended
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Default Omg!!

Oh! Michelle, I feel not to have participated of this, I lost this message!
    Exactly thus, I made one page, desiring to its improvement ok
    He was pretty this pge, Granny and a love of girl!
    E you deserve everything of good exactly!

I love ya
    kisses

Default Michelle:

How on earth could something empty hurt.......did I say that out loud...(Granny made me do it)...The way I see it as far as dog fir goes if you vaccum today you will miss tomorrow's fir...and so on. Just sit back, relax and watch it grow like I do......Take care, and no more bumps...xoxo...Smile
    Attached Images

Michelle... Ruuffff ruff ruffffyyyyffff rurfffffyeee!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Geeze Shell, what I gotta do??? Come there to babysit you too? You best be takin it easy GF or I'll show up a few months early! I asked Mark if he wanted to come with me...he ummm said H*LL NOOOOOOOO...With a name like Wolvsie..she might rip my butt to pieces hehehe..I'm glad , I didn't want him to go anyway hehehe

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Michelle! Michelle! Michelle! What were you trying to do, knock some sense into yourself....ummm.....I don't think that works! If It did, I would have tried it a long time ago! Pleaseseeee try and get better! LOL

I am glad you liked everything.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Ooooooh! Wiz I caught that. Are you coming to Wisconsin??? How exciting is that!!! Bringing New York to Sheboygan. Sounds like fun!! Are you bringing Emmy??

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

MY GOODNESS MICHELLE! You need to take it easy. I'm thrilled that you were surprized with the delivery! U are a special friend to us all! We want you well ASAP!

BTW, I heard that Granny was inviting us all to come visit her in California, and she was picking up the tab! Oh, thank you Granny!!!!! It sounds like so much fun! hehehe
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie