• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Wolvsie....

Ok, you mutt... The gang has gotten together again and is on the loose. They have sent you something, and we could not possibly add all the names on the delivery card, so I wanted you to know who they are.... If I miss anyone, please add your name!

Onie
    Fiona
    Marion
    fourfoxes
    CrystalinMinn
    Steve
    Eng
    Mint
    Jazz
    Eye
    Sacannon
    Kazr
    Knzus
    Ladybug
    Moonbeam
    JulieClark
    Desmond
    Karin
    MaggieMae
    AutisticWonder
    Whiz
    Pkdoll
    Omajo
    Manatee
    O2BNGdHope
    Rosana
    Lindie
    GrannyScraps
    Crops
    Wendy
    Mh51
    AmeliaMuma
    Makeyesup
    Nanwu
    Kimbob
    Smile
    Granny

Did I miss anyone?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• lila2002
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jan 2007

me me me
    cant contribute money but i have a whole load of hugs and love to share ;-)))

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Oh, Lila, sorry I missed your name. But the goodies are in every ones' name, cause I know we all love the mutt!!! So you're included!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Granny you are so on the mark with your generosity and kind thoughts for everyone. This is so thoughtful and giving of you. Thank you for adding everyone's name to the gift of well wishes for Michelle. You are #1!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

I love you all ...and thank you so much...I had a bad day today until the surprise arrived...More in the Ruff Ruff thread...((HUGS))
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Pkdoll... Thank you for the nice words, but they are undeserved. Steve and others were doing this way before me. I just followed they're good example.

And every one here is so cool, they deserve our support. If I hadn't done it, someone else would have. Just glad I was able to jump the gun.

And thanks every one for their wonderful support for Wolvsie!

sigpic

Comment

• womanw/anedge
              • Dec 2007

Is my name too long....i'm not on the list....hey hey hey*raises her hand high in the air* and isn't talking to those kids in the back of the bus either......hehehe...dont forget the womanw/anedge..

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Hi woman.... did you stay up all night trying to think of a name that would drive us nuts??? Well... you accomplished it!!!

Sorry I missed your name on the list, but believe me, if you care enough to ask, you're definetely in. Wellcome to the gang! And thank you for your support.

Ah.... Stop by Scrapsville and fill out an application for citizenship and a local business licence. We always love to have people move into town. Beware of the apes and the town fountain!

sigpic

Comment

• Smile
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2006

Oh No:

We always love to have people move into town. Beware of the apes and the town fountain!

[/QUOTE]

If you think Granny sounds scary wait till you meet Steve...I ain't worried because he never looks in here...
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                  X