• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Wacky Wisconsin weather

Last week we had huge piles of snow. Today it is 58 degrees and almost all is melted. We had thundershowers and rain this morning with tornadoes this afternoon. Yesterday there was so much fog we had a 100 car pile up accident yesterday just a few miles from here. What a wacky week!
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Marion:

Whow girl you have had just about every kind of weather there is to have. Globle Warming is making it's way around. I don't know lately weather to take out a shovel for snow or a bucket for rain...lol...Smile...xo
    Attached Files
    sigpic....

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Marion please take care. I have heard about so many terrible accidents that have happened to members of other groups I belong too. It's heart braking. Don't you or yours get hurt!!!!

If you die... I'll kill you!!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Marions right this has been one crazy winter so far. The thick fog and now 2 tornadoes touched down late this afternoon. So sad. This is January-there is supposed to be snow and ice--not rain, fog and tornadoes!!! I feel so bad for the families of those who have died in fog related accidents and now the tornadoes.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

We had lots of snow but now warm weather and rain and now my driveway is bare again. What weird weather.I think I am your neigbour but without the tornadoes.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• mswizard
            Digi Sage
            • Mar 2007

That pile up was on the evening news here...Weather is soooo strange lately

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• fourfoxes
              Digi Sage
              • Oct 2007

We're getting that storm this evening in Michigan. High winds, rain, hail, tornadoes. Is this Spring or Winter? I can't figure it out. We were up to 61 degrees F. today! CRAZY!

Debby
              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

I love your new blinkie Liz!!!!!!!

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

It was about 60 here today too! Wow, crazy weather. But it was great to be able to open the windows and air out the house for a while. I think it is suppose to be warm again tomorrow.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• rosana brito
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jul 2006

hi!!

really follow the news, e incredible the radical change of temperature, and the things that happen now?I am sad for the peoples who lose its families in these accidents!
                    My conjuncts always are for these needed , that God comforts them!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2007

OOOHHHHHH, Liz! Love the new blinkie! I sat & read it all 3 times. It's just beautiful. Tell Emily we love her!
                      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Wanted everyone to see the mess we went through....Very pretty tho...and now we have no snow, just water puddles, dangerous fog and mud everywhere...But beware, another storm is coming I heard...Ok, I'm going back to bed...with my tissue and water...
                        Attached Files
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• fourfoxes
                          Digi Sage
                          • Oct 2007

Will you stay in bed!

Debby
                          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                          X