+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Prayers, Prayers, Prayers

Prayer is the one thing that is definately needed at this time. And I know that you have mine and a lot of other people's.

Hugs,

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Default Hi!!

OMG! Wiz, that sadder event, my deep feelings you and its friends ok
    I remember myself when my husband suffered an accident, and my father came to inform to me, was horrible, exactly God only in comforting them!

I was moved with its history!
    Mine prayers they will be to all ok

How unbelievably sad....I just can't imagine having to deal with the pain. Thinking of you wiz and all concerned. I just don't know what to say. x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Ohhh Myyy Gosh.... what a horrible moment!!! my heart goes out to the family, losing one in this war must be so painful...I pray every single night for all those serving to come home safe..unfortunately not everyone makes it back... how terribly sad.. Sorry I just dont know what else to say...

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Oh god Liz, this is a mother and father's nightmare. We pray for them and know that in our hearts and minds we will be at the side of the road saluting . Take care of yourself also, this is a hard thing for you too be a part of and know that we are here to listen to your every word. Sometimes just getting it out on paper or in here, is a help......Love and Prayer's ....Lois....xoxo

I'm so sorry for their loss. I recall as a child sitting on my neighbors front steps when the military jeep pulled in (vietnam war) to let them know their son died, I truly will never forget the screaming from that house. Prayers to all.

OOOOH! Wiz! I am so lost for words. There are no good words at this time that would make anyone feel better. Just know that my prayers are with you and your dear friends.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

I am so so sorry Wiz...I am sending my prayers to you and everyone else involved..This has to be hard...Sending hugs...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

So sad to read this thread, I got tears in my eyes, I'm praying for the family for strength and comfort, also for all brave man & woman who are serving the country and the world. May there be peace on earth !!
    My prayers for you too Wiz,....take care!
    oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Default Update

We did find out that Jimmy was killed by an IED (I think that's what they are called) He and a group of 2 other boys were on their way to another mission, we don't know if they were on foot or in a vehicle or much of anything else yet. His brother isn't home yet, he's still waiting for the emergency leave paper work to go through or be signed or something. at least he's based in NC for the moment and will be flown into Ft. Drum. We can all be there at the base when they bring his body home. There are still reports that have to be filed and investigations yet to be complete before Danny and Judy can even start the arrangements. I told them of all your prayers and they thank you very much..it means alot.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.