• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Question - Renaming scrapbooks

How can I rename a scrapbook? I can rename a page but haven't figured out where to go to change the name of the scrapbook. Any help, please?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!
  • jamiept
    Mad Scrapper
    • Nov 2007

think this is it

There might be a quicker way, but this is how I do it. Go to <my documents><scrapbook max><projects>, then double click on the folder of the album you want to change the name of. Then right click and <rename> the file with the <.sbm> and type in the name you want with .sbm after it. Like I said this is how I do it. Hope it helps!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

When you open scrapbookMax you get a page that says select a theme. There you see all the templates. If you right click on one, it gives you a choice "rename" or "delete"
      Hopes this helps.

Comment

• jamiept
        Mad Scrapper
        • Nov 2007

Just for my own knowledge, does this work with scrapbooks that you've already made, but just want to rename? I can't seem to get to that part, only just for an new indiv. page?

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Marion View Post
          When you open scrapbookMax you get a page that says select a theme. There you see all the templates. If you right click on one, it gives you a choice "rename" or "delete"
          Hopes this helps.
          This just renames the theme, not the scrapbook I made with that theme. I never thought to try it OUTSIDE of scrapbook max. I'll have to try that tonight when I get home. Thanks, ladies.
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Cofusing eh that is why I just use a blank page and call it scrapbook 1 etc. The numbers go on forever and all I dois look for that last number I used and their it is. Found it easier then wondering how to name your page.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

quick way to rename the whole scrapbook is

open it in max > save as > new name

to save as a new smt file just export under the new name

to rename any file outside of max just right click > scroll down to rename > type in new name

easy peasy lemon squeezy

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                How can I rename a scrapbook? I can rename a page but haven't figured out where to go to change the name of the scrapbook. Any help, please?
                Now I always see too much in a sentence.I knowI posted a thread but then I thought of this as well Now here goes. Rename a page. If you saved it when you shut down then go to open a saved scrapbook and rename your layout.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

Hmmmm....wish I were home to try these.....I'll check them all out tonight.
                  Melanie

Comment

Working...
                  X