+ Reply to Thread

Default Question - Renaming scrapbooks

How can I rename a scrapbook? I can rename a page but haven't figured out where to go to change the name of the scrapbook. Any help, please?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Default think this is it

There might be a quicker way, but this is how I do it. Go to <my documents><scrapbook max><projects>, then double click on the folder of the album you want to change the name of. Then right click and <rename> the file with the <.sbm> and type in the name you want with .sbm after it. Like I said this is how I do it. Hope it helps!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

When you open scrapbookMax you get a page that says select a theme. There you see all the templates. If you right click on one, it gives you a choice "rename" or "delete"
    Hopes this helps.

Just for my own knowledge, does this work with scrapbooks that you've already made, but just want to rename? I can't seem to get to that part, only just for an new indiv. page?

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    When you open scrapbookMax you get a page that says select a theme. There you see all the templates. If you right click on one, it gives you a choice "rename" or "delete"
    Hopes this helps.
    This just renames the theme, not the scrapbook I made with that theme. I never thought to try it OUTSIDE of scrapbook max. I'll have to try that tonight when I get home. Thanks, ladies.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Cofusing eh that is why I just use a blank page and call it scrapbook 1 etc. The numbers go on forever and all I dois look for that last number I used and their it is. Found it easier then wondering how to name your page.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

quick way to rename the whole scrapbook is

open it in max > save as > new name

to save as a new smt file just export under the new name

to rename any file outside of max just right click > scroll down to rename > type in new name

easy peasy lemon squeezy

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    How can I rename a scrapbook? I can rename a page but haven't figured out where to go to change the name of the scrapbook. Any help, please?
    Now I always see too much in a sentence.I knowI posted a thread but then I thought of this as well Now here goes. Rename a page. If you saved it when you shut down then go to open a saved scrapbook and rename your layout.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hmmmm....wish I were home to try these.....I'll check them all out tonight.
    Melanie