+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Ok, baby designers....where's your baby layouts! Loved this game. And like a mentioned before, I like how everybody did the same template and yet they all look SO different. Great fun!! Thanks everybody!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Ok, baby designers....where's your baby layouts! Loved this game. And like a mentioned before, I like how everybody did the same template and yet they all look SO different. Great fun!! Thanks everybody!
    lol we were all FAR too busy making the kit up to do layouts

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

WOW! That's a HUGE kit! I didn't know how big when I downloaded it I just got the PM message and hadn't yet looked at this thread. WOW! Thank you all for ALL your HARD work! WOW!.......did I say WOW, yet? WOW!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I forgot to ask, who came up with question #1 and how did you know that he rode the train clear across the country while designing Mickey Mouse? You had to guess 3 first before you could be sure of #1. And thanks GrannyScraps for putting Kansas City, MO in as your location. When I was researching states, (as Fiona had used the word STATES) I wrote down Missouri for you and went looking for another Missourian. I just happened to come across you and the KANSAS City, MO just jumped off the page and hit me in the head with a hammer. But someone had to know that part about Walt Disney crossing the entire country. Could have been in any state.
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 01-14-2008 at 07:19 AM.
    Melanie

I looked up ("Mickey Mouse" "created") on Google and found a site that had the info about Disney riding the train from NY to California when he created Mickey. But it didn't state which state specifically was credited for the creation.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Thanks for the wonderful and huge kit! You all did a fabulous job on it.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

i got the thing about Mickey Mouse here http://www.10best.com/Kansas_City/locationDetails.html

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Wow - you guys have had so much fun with Fiona's challenge. I only wish I had more time and could participate more often. Well done everyone and congratulations
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter