The Baby Designers are:

1. Knzus
    2. Autistic Wonder
    3. GrannyScraps
    4. Wolvsie
    5. Julie Clark
    6. Granny
    7. meeeee!

you will all recieve a Pm with a link to a fabulous kit that all the designers above have made together, image of the kit attached
    Attached Files
    Last edited by juliehclark; 01-13-2008, 01:05 PM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• womanw/anedge
      • Dec 2007

Thanks for the great gift and thanks to all the designers for such a fun challenge....have to say even though we worked hard it was really fun..and o2bngdhope and I had a blast..hope even got everyone involved, even her boss...(psst don't tell anyone he's my hubby)..hehehehe..thanks again and smiles to you all....Kristie

Comment

• knzus
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2007

We had fun razzin' all of yas! LOL!

Thanks to Fiona for the wonderful game idea and for packing all our goodies into the kit. GREAT JOB, girl!
        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

It was well worth showing my physical!!!

Thank you all for a great time!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• GrannyScraps
            Layout Whiz
            • Jul 2006

Reading all of this was FUN..... you almost had me in tears from laughing!!!! Thanks to everybody who participated in Fiona's little game.... and a huge thanks to Fiona for all putting it all together!!!
            God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2007

Ok, baby designers....where's your baby layouts! Loved this game. And like a mentioned before, I like how everybody did the same template and yet they all look SO different. Great fun!! Thanks everybody!
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                Ok, baby designers....where's your baby layouts! Loved this game. And like a mentioned before, I like how everybody did the same template and yet they all look SO different. Great fun!! Thanks everybody!
                lol we were all FAR too busy making the kit up to do layouts

, Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

WOW! That's a HUGE kit! I didn't know how big when I downloaded it I just got the PM message and hadn't yet looked at this thread. WOW! Thank you all for ALL your HARD work! WOW!.......did I say WOW, yet? WOW!
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2007

I forgot to ask, who came up with question #1 and how did you know that he rode the train clear across the country while designing Mickey Mouse? You had to guess 3 first before you could be sure of #1. And thanks GrannyScraps for putting Kansas City, MO in as your location. When I was researching states, (as Fiona had used the word STATES) I wrote down Missouri for you and went looking for another Missourian. I just happened to come across you and the KANSAS City, MO just jumped off the page and hit me in the head with a hammer. But someone had to know that part about Walt Disney crossing the entire country. Could have been in any state.
                    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 01-14-2008, 07:19 AM.
                    Melanie

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

I looked up ("Mickey Mouse" "created") on Google and found a site that had the info about Disney riding the train from NY to California when he created Mickey. But it didn't state which state specifically was credited for the creation.
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

Thanks for the wonderful and huge kit! You all did a fabulous job on it.
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• angelwithin
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Nov 2006

i got the thing about Mickey Mouse here http://www.10best.com/Kansas_City/locationDetails.html

, Check out my store
                          Here

Comment

• Carena
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jun 2007

Wow - you guys have had so much fun with Fiona's challenge. I only wish I had more time and could participate more often. Well done everyone and congratulations
                            Kind wishes from Carena
                            Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                            Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Working...
                            X