+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 88
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    Here is my layout. Everything I used was from Eye's freebies. I don't have the links, but I used things from the following groups of freebies:
    Eye's Grape and Silver
    Eye's Magenta
    Eye's People
    Eye's Rasberry
    Eye's See Throughs
    Eye's Rose Peddles

    I did alter some colors.
    another cutie pie!

    hope your mom is better today, sue.
    Last edited by vnginger; 01-09-2008 at 02:53 PM.


  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    6,558

    Default

    Thanks, Mom is still hurting and is having a hard time walking around. Her knee's hurt and if she tries to stand up straight it puts more presure on the hips and the knees, so she is walking leaning forward on her walker. A nurse came to the house today to set her up with inhome therapy for a while. hopefully this doesn't last long. I think she may have pinched a nerve or something myself. I take her to her family doc tomorrow afternoon. Don't know what he can do other than refer us to someone else. We will see.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    6,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vnginger View Post
    Cute as a baby! and cute as an adult, Marion!

    Thank you, that is soooo sweet!!!! Made my day!

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    6,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    Here is my layout. Everything I used was from Eye's freebies. I don't have the links, but I used things from the following groups of freebies:
    Eye's Grape and Silver
    Eye's Magenta
    Eye's People
    Eye's Rasberry
    Eye's See Throughs
    Eye's Rose Peddles

    I did alter some colors.
    Cute picture Sue and Eye will be so pleased when she sees all her goodies displayed with so much talent!

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    4,688

    Default Clues

    1. Walt Disney created his most famous and most beloved cartoon character, Mickey Mouse in this designers state captial!

    2. The first controlled, sustained flights in a power-driven airplane happened in this designers state!

    3. This designer lives in the same state as designer 1!

    4. This Designer lives in a state which has over 14,000 lakes!

    5. Music City USA is the name given to a major town in the state this Designer lives in!

    6. This Designers live in a state that is famous for earthquakes!

    7. This Designer doesn't live in the USA!

    are you more confused now????? lol



    An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here


    "If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    West Virginia, USA
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Oh boy! This brings out the genealogy detective in me. Gotta go do a little research....... but #7's clue is a little vague. LOL! Any other hint you can give on that one?
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 01-10-2008 at 09:32 AM.
    Melanie




    In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    4,688

    Default

    rofl..number 7 lives near the sea (thats every island in the world covered mwhahaha)



    An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here


    "If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    1. Walt Disney created his most famous and most beloved cartoon character, Mickey Mouse in this designers state captial!

    2. The first controlled, sustained flights in a power-driven airplane happened in this designers state!

    3. This designer lives in the same state as designer 1!

    4. This Designer lives in a state which has over 14,000 lakes!

    5. Music City USA is the name given to a major town in the state this Designer lives in!

    6. This Designers live in a state that is famous for earthquakes!

    7. This Designer doesn't live in the USA!

    are you more confused now????? lol
    1. Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey hey Mickey

    2. *vrooooooooooooooooom* *sputter sputter* uh oh....

    3. M - i - c ...see you next week...k - e - y....why, becuz we LOVE you! M - o - u - s - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    4. First mate: "We're takin' on water, Cap'n!" Captain: "Swim for it, you fools!"

    5. Lalalalala, dumdedum, bop bop sheboom sheboom

    6. I feel the earth move under my feet....lalalalala (whatever the rest of the words are)

    7. I'm sorry...we can't issue a passport to you.

    Diana


    Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    West Virginia, USA
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Last and final:
    1. Knzus
    2. AutisticWonder
    3. grannyscraps
    4. wolvsie
    5. Julie Clark
    6. Granny
    7. Fiona

    <Sits back with a sigh.>
    Melanie




    In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    4,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Last and final:
    1. Knzus
    2. AutisticWonder
    3. grannyscraps
    4. wolvsie
    5. Julie Clark
    6. Granny
    7. Fiona

    <Sits back with a sigh.>
    you may be right...then again you wont know until sunday lol



    An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here


    "If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Similar Threads

  1. weekly challenge 11
    By angelwithin in forum Challenges and Contests
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 08:40 PM
  2. weekly Challenge 8
    By angelwithin in forum Challenges and Contests
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 02:35 PM
  3. Weekly Challenge 7
    By angelwithin in forum Challenges and Contests
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 09:16 PM
  4. Weekly Challenge 4
    By angelwithin in forum Challenges and Contests
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 07:59 AM
  5. Weekly Challenge 3
    By angelwithin in forum Challenges and Contests
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 01:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts