• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

wOWWW!!!!

OH! I soon imagined that these beautiful ladies, would have to be pretty children!
    I loved this exposition, congrats girls BRAVOOOOOOOO!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Ohhhh, Mh51. You look so adorable. Love the dimples. But, doggone it. Did you have to pick a set that was no longer available? I LOVE Moonbeams stuff. I have bought tons. I just can't help it. But her offer ended in Sept! I didn't join until Nov so missed that one. Maybe Moonbeam will open it back up now that you've used her kit. I've been eyeballing a couple more of her kits and this would be a cool add on......<hint hint> Moonbeam....are you reading this????
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Love this challenge...and the LO's so far are just too cute...Have we confused you all enough?...lol...Hint..I'm the cutest baby out of them all...<wink> HEHEHEHE...LOL...
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2007

Weekly challenge 12

Yes, you are, Michelle
          <puts hand under table, palm up....snaps finger...palm open..>
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Ok, 3rd time
            1. Knzus
            2. Deane
            3. Granny Scraps
            4. Michelle
            5. Julie Clark
            6. Granny
            7. Fiona
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2007

weekly challenge 12

I'm stickin' with my 2nd guess Fiona was good to overlook my 1st one, don't want to push my luck. LOL!
              Melanie

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

I will try and check later. don't know if I will be around or not. My mother woke me up with a phone call at 2am. She said she was in so much pain and couldn't take it. That was all I could get out of her. So I rushed over there and she was in bed but was having bad pain from the hip down to her knee on her right side and she couldn't roll over. I don't know how she managed to get the phone because it was on the side she couldn't roll over on. I told her I was going to call 911 but she didn't want them coming when she was only in a nighty (of course). So we managed to get her up to put on a robe and walked out into the living room with her walker (barely) She couldn't stand straight up and was still in pain. She still didn't want me to call but I did any way. I told her there wasn't anything I could do for her and the way she was, I didn't think she would be able to get in my car. So they came and we spend the evening in the emergency room. They ex-rayed it and didn't find and breaks or fractures and her replacement parts still seemed to be intact. She fell in December and we didn't know if this could have been a delayed reaction. Her right leg was all bruised from the fall and we had that ex-rayed and it was ok, but this was the opposite side. So they determined it was either her Arthitis or muscle spasms. She has been moving Christmas boxes around and I think that is what did it. They are going to have a therapist come out to the house to evaluate her. Hopefully she gets over this fast because she is suppose leave to go to my sisters on the 19th (We are driving her to Tennesee and My sister is meeting us there and taking her the rest of the way to Florida. She won't fly by herself. My sister is having surgery and my mom is suppose to help out with cooking while my sister is recuperating. But If she doesn't get over this, it wouldn't make any sense for her to go.

Any way, we didn't get back to my mom's house until 8:00am. I came home about 9am to get a shower. I dropped off a prescription they wrote for muscle relaxer and they increased the amount of vicodin. hopefully that will help. But I don't know how she will be for going to bed since she couldn't get out this morning. I may have to stay there.

Sorry, this got long. Talk to you later.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

So sorry about your mother. Hope she gets to feeling better. Will keep you all 3 in my prayers.
                  Melanie

Comment

• angelwithin
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Nov 2006

aww Sue hope mum is feeling better soon xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                    , Check out my store
                    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• mh51
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Jul 2006

Sue...Thinking of you & your Mum. take care...

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

Well, she told me to go home earlier and get some sleep. I fell asleep about 3:30pm and at 5:15 she called to see if I had just called her. LOL Well, It was a nice nap! It was best I got up any way so I can sleep tonight. She said she would be ok. Hopefully I don't get another 2 am call!
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Dec 2006

Sue I hope that she gets to feeling better. It would be a shame if she has to miss her trip to Florida and bask in the sunshine. Take care and you get some well needed rest as well.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• pkdoll
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Dec 2006

Well here is my guess at the babies.

1. Manatee
                            2. Knzus
                            3. Deanne
                            4. Wolvsie
                            5. Autistic Wonder
                            6. Granny
                            7. Fiona

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• knzus
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                              ....Well here is my guess at the babies...
                              You know you're tired when you read a post like that and you think it says "babes"...LOL!
                              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• sacannon
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by knzus View Post
                                You know you're tired when you read a post like that and you think it says "babes"...LOL!

"babes" would be appropriate too! LOL They are all soooo cute!
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X