Fiona!!!!!!! The rest of you, mind your own beesewax!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • womanw/anedge
    • Dec 2007

hey i a have a will..thats my son..anyone want him...*looks around to see if he's watching..quickly packing his stuff in a bag..*any takers...is waiting..man guess should look for the paper one..lol

Comment

• knzus
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Granny View Post
      ...No, but if there's a will... There is someone waiting to contest it......
      And if there's any whey, we'll need some curds for Little Miss Muffet. I've already got the spider.

womanw/anedge - Any way that your Will might want to see about the whey for Little Miss Muffet?

Fiona -- I agree with Granny on the fotingas...did you know they are the same as the inagodadavidas? Both have GREAT shapes, but....hmmmmm, maybe a different color contrast?
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

and all I wanted was the bees wax-----geez
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

quote Fiona -- I agree with Granny on the fotingas...did you know they are the same as the inagodadavidas? Both have GREAT shapes, but....hmmmmm, maybe a different color contrast?[/quote

hmmmmm......still trying to decipher.....sounds like they are taking photos in the garden of eden......then she mentions both have GREAT shapes......sounds like a little voyeurism going on.....What are you ladies doing????? LOL LOL
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
            quote Fiona -- I agree with Granny on the fotingas...did you know they are the same as the inagodadavidas? Both have GREAT shapes, but....hmmmmm, maybe a different color contrast?[/quote

hmmmmm......still trying to decipher.....sounds like they are taking photos in the garden of eden......then she mentions both have GREAT shapes......sounds like a little voyeurism going on.....What are you ladies doing????? LOL LOL
            shapes perhaps eating too much chocolate and now have to join weight watchers
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• mint
              Layout Whiz
              • Oct 2006

OK I've waded through 4 pages of post and don't thank I'm to much smarter. there seems to be a conspiracy and it has to do with bee's wax, a man named Will, and a song. maybe sour milk or a contested will. I hate being so confused.
              Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Have you all gone mad!?...lol...I was gonna stay out of here, but now, there is no way that is happening...lol...I think Fiona and Granny forgot tot ake their meds and Tina is just trying to help them...Maybe all three of you need to set up an appointment with Marion...hehehe...*goes back to bed*
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Heheheheheehhehehheh..... Yeap, like I said, life is good!!!!!

Well, ok, I might as well tell ya what it's all about.... But then... I'll have to kill you!!!!

Soooooooo.... I stand on the fifth!!!! (Or is it a quart? Or a gallong? It's yellow and tastes wonderful... Eggmuch, Eggyuk, Egg Foo YOung? Eggnog!!! That's it).

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• knzus
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2007

Eye: Some egg-cellent bees wax awaiting you in aisle 4.

Sacannon: A truly wonderful book concerning brain puzzles is on the bookstand in the pharmacy section.

Mint: Dr. Bull's Anti-confuzzlement Wonder Pills are now on sale just for you!

O2BNGdHope: Gee, you being as much of a genealogist like I am, I thought for sure you would have figgered this one out already!

womanw/anedge: Tell Will we have his will ready at the legal office. Miss Muffet is still contesting things, though.

OnieRN: Get off the wall. John wants his supper now.

Marion, fourfoxes, MaggieMae: Please run down to the corner theater and grab us some fresh bags of popcorn and some sodas...I believe we're gonna be here a while. *hands over some cash from Granny's mattress*

Wolvsie: We'll have our people call your people. Maybe ONE of them will be able to help you.

Granny, Angelwithin, Manatee: Meetcha around back later to compare notes.

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• OnieRN
                        Scrap Guru
                        • May 2006

Knzus, Guess what????? John does most of the cooking! So, he was shocked when I fixed him a bologna sandwich...............lol
                        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                        !

nie

Comment

• pkdoll
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Dec 2006

I gots it all figured out and I aint tellin no one.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

No you don't... You don't have a clue, pkdoll!!!

Like I said, Knzus... You're a maniac. Stay out of my mattress and my money, you fool!!!!

The rest of you... Stay tune!!! Good things come to those who wait!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• knzus
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2007

Waiter? Waiter! There's a piece of mattress in my figaroni! *ptooooooooooey*

New movie now showing: Clueless in SBM
                              Diana

Comment

• angelwithin
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Nov 2006

shall i put them out of their misery...shall i hmmmm maybe not....hmmm ok if you want to know what we've been plotting click here

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                                , Check out my store
                                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                                X