• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • momof4boys
    • Jun 2006

Hi from Maine

Hi there,

I am new to this site and very excited to try digital scrapbooking. I usually just do paper scrapbooking. I wanted to try something new. I have 4 boys and live in Maine. I am looking foward to getting to know all of you and learn something new.
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Welcome! Glad that you found us. Lots of paper scrappers have and say that the Scrapbook MAX digital method is a fun, easy, fuss-free addition to their work. I'm sure you'll enjoy it - and with four boys, you'll have LOTS of inspiration.

Karin

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

Another paper scrapper here

Hi,

This is so much faster than paper scrapping! I'm doing a sort of digiscrapping which means I just print the layout out and attach it to paper with a few embellishments! When I use up most of my supplies I know I'll want to be completely digital.

It's fun! I just started at the end of May!

Welcome and enjoy!
      Julie

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

Hiya! Welcome. I think you're going to enjoy our little community, it's fun, supportive, and downright hilarious at times.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Marnie
          • Jan 2006

Hi Mom of 4

Wow, you have your hand full! Welcome to our forum and our "second family". I, too, used to do the traditional kind of scrapbooking, but got hooked on digital scrapbooking so easily! It's quicker and yet I can be just as creative!

Please post some pages to the gallery. And don't be shy to share some layouts. We're all very appreciative of any creativity you can share!
          Marnie

Comment

• momof4boys
            • Jun 2006

Thank You

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I am very excited to start on this. With 4 boys I am hoping to come up with something creative.

Comment

• lvs2trvl
              • Oct 2006

Hi,

I too am new at this and also from Maine! Good luck and let me know when you get started.
              Cindy

Comment

Working...
              X