+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Neat! You are so funny Carol, Smile will really appreciate that!

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Neat! You are so funny Carol, Smile will really appreciate that!
    hehehe...smile knows I love her, but when it comes to computers, she isnt the smartest one in class...hahahaha...heck I am right behind her....LOL Now who is gonna tell me how to do this??????

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

You are all so funny, makes me happy and smile when I read your comments ............
    Well, I just found how to do this using PSCS2, animation. But I'm sure you can do it with other software as well, like PSP (???). I am in the stage of learning and triggered by Donna's blinkies, thanks Donna . Click here and there and........huplaa..., it works.!!
    Please PM me if you like to know how, but only if you have PhotoshopCS2.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

All you need to do is find a .gif file anywhere on the net and upload it like you would any other file...Hope this helps all of you...Now as far as making your own...hehehehe...I have no clue..lol...There were great by the way...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    I hope Eye see's this so she can teach me how to do it....xoxo....Smile.....I think I may have done it but I have no idea how......lol......Click on my locket....xoxo
    Now Smile you cheated on this one.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default Jealous Carol:

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    hehehe...smile knows I love her, but when it comes to computers, she isnt the smartest one in class...hahahaha...heck I am right behind her....LOL Now who is gonna tell me how to do this??????

I just thought that I would let all you good friends know that I taught Desmond everything there is to know about computers. As a matter of fact he is a relative. His mother is my fathers second brothers first cousin. So back off Carol or I will send you over to the other side......its called "Scrapbook for Dummies".......xoxo...........PS: You are still my best friend Carol....xoxo....Smile

If Omajo does not mind, I would like to tell you how to do it and where to get a really simple freee program that you can download to do it.

Omajo, let me know. OH, and Autistic Wonder too. I don't want to steal her thunder!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thumbs up Please tell the secret

That was so cool (both of them!)

O.K. Now i see the thread about how to - -

pays to read as they say! LOL
    Last edited by fourfoxes; 01-04-2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: oops!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

I donn't mind at all of course,...thats right I upload a gif file, . And the gif file i made using PSCS, thats what I "master", at the moment, hehe..... so I can teach you if you have PSCS,............, please pm/email me.
    There are many experts here I'm sure they know how to use with other softwares like PSP or RDP(? Granny , what about RDP?)).

OK, I want to go to Mandurah this morning, wish I know Terry's address, just to say hello to him. Btw how is he at the moment???

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl