• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

I too am BACK!!

Hi everyone!! I finally got home today about 4pm and it is soooo good to be home. I love to go visit the grandkids in Iowa, but I also love getting back home to my comfort zone!! It is soooo hectic and busy when you are gone. First of all we left a day early to get there because a major snowstorm was blowing into Wisconsin here, so if we didn't leave early we would not have gotten outta here. Than I picked up my grandson Braxtin, so he could stay with our daughters family and us for the time I was out there. I did get on the puter a few times to check in here, but I had no time to myself to spend on here, my grandson saw to that!! We had a great visit! New Years Eve we stayed up till midnight to bring in the New Year!! We played cards and drank lots of diet pepsi!! Our daughter is a recovering alcoholic and our 12 year old grandsons were playing cards with us too--so no need whatsoever for any alcoholic beverages, and we had a blast!!
    I see Wolvsie got home ok too! I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow--I would love to veg out, but as they say, life must go on!!
    Well now I need to try and catch up on things around here. Happy to see everyone had a good holiday.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

uhho it's gonna get noisy on site now your both back how will i get any work done now *giggles*

welcome back paula xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Glad you all made it back safe! Welcome home!

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Glad you had fun and made it back to this awful cold streak we are having...Sure missed you....Hope you took pics...lol...
        ((HUGS))
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Welcome back, glad you had a safe trip.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

I missed you all. Never Leave Again! Is that everyone now? Can we PLEASE get back to normal again? Uh....what am I saying? This place was never normal. That's the fun of it. Glad you're all back.
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Oh, blasted, just when I was getting all conmfy and ready to get some serious work done!

Welcome back, pkdoll!!!! Missed you terribly! Now, will you please stay put for a while?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Smile
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2006

Hello Pkdoll:

Glad to have you back and try not to work to hard. Happy "2008" to you and your family..xoxo..Smile
                Attached Files
                sigpic....

Comment

• kimbob
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jan 2007

WELCOME HOME PK!! Glad to have you back safe and sound- now I can pull my whip out and Jazzy her wet noodle- ROTFLMAO- just kidding!
                  Hugs

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• crops2dawn
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Hey Doll Welcome Home!!! and Happy New Year! I am happy to see you made it back and in one piece....gotta love spending time with family, but its sooo nice to get back to normal things again...lol well sorta normal things anyway....lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

Great to see the family return
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• jazzieal
                        Digi Sage
                        • Sep 2006

Welcome back doll..glad you had a good time..and I agree with eng..its good to have the family back..now maybe things will get back to normal for us unnormals..
                        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• pkdoll
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Dec 2006

Thank you everyone!! It feels good to know I was missed. I sure missed you guys! Great to be home again!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                          X