+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I too am BACK!!

Default I too am BACK!!

Hi everyone!! I finally got home today about 4pm and it is soooo good to be home. I love to go visit the grandkids in Iowa, but I also love getting back home to my comfort zone!! It is soooo hectic and busy when you are gone. First of all we left a day early to get there because a major snowstorm was blowing into Wisconsin here, so if we didn't leave early we would not have gotten outta here. Than I picked up my grandson Braxtin, so he could stay with our daughters family and us for the time I was out there. I did get on the puter a few times to check in here, but I had no time to myself to spend on here, my grandson saw to that!! We had a great visit! New Years Eve we stayed up till midnight to bring in the New Year!! We played cards and drank lots of diet pepsi!! Our daughter is a recovering alcoholic and our 12 year old grandsons were playing cards with us too--so no need whatsoever for any alcoholic beverages, and we had a blast!!
    I see Wolvsie got home ok too! I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow--I would love to veg out, but as they say, life must go on!!
    Well now I need to try and catch up on things around here. Happy to see everyone had a good holiday.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

uhho it's gonna get noisy on site now your both back how will i get any work done now *giggles*

welcome back paula xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Glad you all made it back safe! Welcome home!

Glad you had fun and made it back to this awful cold streak we are having...Sure missed you....Hope you took pics...lol...
    ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Welcome back, glad you had a safe trip.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I missed you all. Never Leave Again! Is that everyone now? Can we PLEASE get back to normal again? Uh....what am I saying? This place was never normal. That's the fun of it. Glad you're all back.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Oh, blasted, just when I was getting all conmfy and ready to get some serious work done!

Welcome back, pkdoll!!!! Missed you terribly! Now, will you please stay put for a while?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Default Hello Pkdoll:

Glad to have you back and try not to work to hard. Happy "2008" to you and your family..xoxo..Smile
    Attached Images

WELCOME HOME PK!! Glad to have you back safe and sound- now I can pull my whip out and Jazzy her wet noodle- ROTFLMAO- just kidding!
    Hugs

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Hey Doll Welcome Home!!! and Happy New Year! I am happy to see you made it back and in one piece....gotta love spending time with family, but its sooo nice to get back to normal things again...lol well sorta normal things anyway....lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin