January '08 Challenging: Featuring Carena!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

As far as I know it is all month, I think Carena is just trying to stay current with who did what. I am sure you can still submit pages.

Comment

• knzus
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2007

Yes, Designer's Challenges are month-long...the weekly challenges, well, they're weekly, LOL, and are *those other threads* that Fiona/Angelwithin does. (LOL! )

Carena's just trying to stay on top of everything.

Being a designer is somewhat challenging...so we hafta do what we can so you guys don't know how frazzled we can get. Heheheh
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Carena
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2007

LOL - you guys are so funny. Yep - trying to stay on top of things - not so easy during school holidays.
        Yes - the challenge runs all month but I guess you can say it's an early bird special. LOL
        The sooner your pages are in the sooner you can receive my gift. I thought, well why wait to the end of the challenge and besides it may motivate anyone whom is hiding in the background and not saying anything. Hello, are you out there. Come on - join the fun and get the gift.

Besides that - I also wanted to give you plenty of time to scrap a page or two if you wish and add it here also.

Thanks everyone for your kind remarks and comments. This is not the end of the challenge - just the beginning. Keep them coming and get your friends involved.
        Hugs to everyone

PS I will have to try and get another page or two done myself.
        Kind wishes from Carena
        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
          Layout Whiz
          • Jul 2007

Phew! I was soooo worried there! and Carena your mini kit freebie is awesome! Can't wait to scrap something but I am "mentally blocked" right now. I'll have to dig into the photos for inspiration!
          sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• Carena
            Digi Sage
            • Jun 2007

Hope your mental block clears soon for you. I hate that when it happens to me. You can just sit looking at a blank screen and nothing comes to mind. Other times the ideas are fair popping and pages come one after another.
            Plenty of time - it's early days yet. Looking forward to seeing your page.
            Hugs
            Carena
            Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
              Layout Whiz
              • Jul 2007

Phew. my mental block was short thankie very much i took a peek at my kit from Kimbob and the masking tape just stood up and grabbed me. hmmm I thought. what can i do with the two tapes stuck together but separate like that and paazow! I redid my LO of thinking. i had a comment on it to include the story in the jounalling and this just developed!

thinking
              sigpic

Comment

• KPierce
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2007

WOW great layout

WOW I can't wait until my scrapbook pages look more like this one. Love it.

I love to look at all the different layouts. Everyone is so talented at this.

What kit has the skeleton key? That would be perfect on some of my pages.
                Last edited by KPierce; 01-08-2008, 05:50 AM.
                My buddy is GrannyWin.
                My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• rosana brito
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jul 2006

Hi!!

Thank you very much Carena, adores its works!
                  Here it is here mine pge! this was aunt of my mother!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2007

Nice layout, Ro. Very beautiful lady.
                    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jul 2007

skelaton keys-

yes I like this one too. It came with Kim's kit, I know of three kits that have similar keys . more info later! also there is a heritage thread over at Digishoptalk in the chatter section as enable me Heritage kits. Tons of info there!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Carena
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jun 2007

Hi everyone. Hope you have all had a great day.

To:
                        Karen Pierce - got you message - I did send a private message with the link to you. Can't explain why you didn't get it. I've sent another message a few minutes ago. If you don't get this one - message me again and I'll make sure you get it. Hopefully things will go OK this time. Love you page. Well done.

To:
                        rosana brito
                        Excellent page. Tryed to send you a private message with the link for the freebie gift but you have private messages disabled and I can't sent it to you. I don't wish to post the link in public area as it is for challenge particapants only. Could you please message me so I can arrange something. I don't pass email address or anything like that so you will be quite safe. You can email me at [email protected] or message me here. Whichever you prefer.
                        I leave it up to you. I wouldn't want you to miss out after doing such a lovely page.
                        Hugs Carena

Remember everyone - the challenge continues - ALL MONTH LONG - I just like to keep on top of things. January is a busy month I think in everyone's calendar but when you have kids on school holidays it makes it even busyier. To top things off - here in New Zealand - it's SUMMER TIME - lots of swimming, beach, berry picking (my favourite- Boysenberries) etc etc. Not a time to spend in front of the computer all day long although I do love my computer and scrapping.

Anyone not got my gift yet whom has added a page here prior to this reply - could you please message me so I can correct things. I don't think I've missed anyone but just in case. Don't be afraid - let me know. I'm very approachable and I don't bite. LOL MUCH. he he he.
                        Sorry about the humour.
                        Hugs
                        Carena
                        Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                          Digi Sage
                          • Nov 2007

Carena's challenge gift

Here's my layout using Carena's gift. Thanks, Carena. It's beautiful. This is my parents at their 50th wedding anniversary. They were like newlyweds all my life. I don't remember EVER seeing them argue. Dad passed away 4 years later.

Now, if you want this kit, you gotta scrap a page. So what are you waiting for?

Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 01-09-2008, 03:43 AM.
                          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sacannon
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Aug 2006

It's beautiful Melanie.
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• rosana brito
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jul 2006

hi, my friends !!

Girls for these parts I used to paper them Freebie de Carena, challenge January!
                              They forgive me if I made something wrong okay!
                              Thanks for the patience that all has with me!

kisses
                              Attached Files

Comment

• rosana brito
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jul 2006

ei !!

Here it is here plus some!
                                I wait to be one in such a way approved of all!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X