+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Awesome - we are getting some fabulous heritage pages. More pages added by Mary, Melanie and Sue - Hope I haven't missed anyone. Not my intention.

I will be doing a freebie mini kit for those who join the challenge. I will message you I think with the link to download as soon as I get it done. I won't be posting the link here - it will only be for those who join the challenge and upload a page. More reason to get cracking on those pages and join in or you will miss out. Sorry guys - I'm going to make you work for it. LOL

Excellent pages, I've really enjoyed looking and commenting on them. Many thanks for sharing with us all.
    Hugs
    Carena
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Default Carena

I uploaded 2! Want to make sure you don't miss me when you send out your mini kit.......... <wink>

Now the rest of you better get to work!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Onie - your post made me laugh. I'm sure not to miss you now. LOL

Well - I've just this minute completed the mini kit. I will message all that have posted a page so far in the next day or two. Please don't share the link with anyone - it is my gift to you personally for joining my challenge. If you have someone who wants the kit as well be sure to tell them and get them to enter a page and I will gladly send it to them.

I hope you all love the mini kit. I've made it suitable for your heritage layouts so once you get it I'd really appreciate if you would like to do a page with it and link it here and pop it into the gallery making sure to give credit. Thanks for supporting me in this my first challenge here. I hope I've done OK so far.
    Many thanks
    Carena

Preview attached - Mini Kit - my gift to you for joining the fun. (done at 8 inches and 200 dpi)
    Attached Images
    Kind wishes from Carena

Here is a bigger view.
    Kind wishes from Carena

Oh this is beautiful xo thank you.By the life of me I do not know how you guys get your pages in here.I just copy and paste the title as I do not know how to do it any other way.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Eye, that's me, too. I figured out how to put thumbnails into a thread but I have to upload it from my computer. Then I have to go to the gallery and upload it from my computer, again! I don't know how to link them from the gallery to a thread. Oh well, it's working this way.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Eye and Melanie, To copy the link I copy the URL from the top of my layout page, and past it in here using the "go advanced" below. There is a link icon you click on below the smiley. To bring the picture in, there are two links below your layout when you have it opened. Click on the first one and paste it here the same way, and your picture will come through full sized. Hope that helps.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Wow everyone is making such grate pages and Sue those are grate. Now that I am filling better I will have to see what I can make.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Default I am confused...

I don't know for sure if this will qualify or not. The poem was written by my grandma when she was 13 in 1913. She won an essay contest. The poem has her original writing with the typed words. I have added a picture of her and her "home". The rooster is a family memory from grandma. The rooster raised some abandoned baby ducks. I think all the items used were ScrapbookMax items <hope>. Do I need to upload differently to participate if it qualifies?

I am confused because I can not find where the challenge defines "heritage" colors etc. I don't know for sure how to upload/where. I am a newbie for sure but love this program and this forum.

Thanks everyone.
    Attached Images

KPierce, This is sort of a anything goes challenge as long as it is heritage. You can use any kits. Color doesn't matter. You did great. Love your layout. You can do as many as you like and load them to the regular gallery and copy here like you did this one or put a link to the gallery to view, either way is fine.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]