January '08 Challenging: Featuring Carena!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Double exposure

This was a common occurance in the mid 1800's photos. If you look carefully at them you will see what looks like a double exposure somewhere in the shot. It happens because of the length of time the "film" had to be exposed to capture the photos. That's why so many people aren't smiling in the old photos. Because they've been sitting there for some time.

Brooch is by creative victorian. Shapes from Rosana.
    Attached Files
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
      Layout Whiz
      • Jul 2007

Beautiful LO's Marion and Melanie! Great challenge Carena! Thanks for the freebies. Boy do I need to get busy. lol

Crystal
      sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
        Layout Whiz
        • Jul 2007

oops i posted my comment before i saw that there were more pages. I don't want to forget anyone so, great pages all!
        sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

A Moment InTime

Made with Carenas mini kit.Thank you.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

here is mine. Wow, I thought I had saved this here right after I loaded the layout, I must not have clicked the save button. Oh well, it is here now! My credits are in the gallery.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

All of these heritage layouts are fabulous! Love all of them.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

Hear are some Items I made and used in my layout. the paper I ended up using Fiona's mask on so you don't really see it.
                Attached Files
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

oh these are beautiful Sue. Thanks alot and girls all the layouts are beautiful.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

oops, looks like I mispelled. I typed "hear" instead of "here". oh well, I am sure no one noticed! LOL
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

Thank you Sue--these are really great freebies!! Everyone has done so great on all their pages!! Love them all!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Carena
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jun 2007

Awesome - we are getting some fabulous heritage pages. More pages added by Mary, Melanie and Sue - Hope I haven't missed anyone. Not my intention.

I will be doing a freebie mini kit for those who join the challenge. I will message you I think with the link to download as soon as I get it done. I won't be posting the link here - it will only be for those who join the challenge and upload a page. More reason to get cracking on those pages and join in or you will miss out. Sorry guys - I'm going to make you work for it. LOL

Excellent pages, I've really enjoyed looking and commenting on them. Many thanks for sharing with us all.
                        Hugs
                        Carena
                        Kind wishes from Carena
                        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• OnieRN
                          Scrap Guru
                          • May 2006

Carena

I uploaded 2! Want to make sure you don't miss me when you send out your mini kit.......... <wink>

Now the rest of you better get to work!
                          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                          !

nie

Comment

• Carena
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jun 2007

Onie - your post made me laugh. I'm sure not to miss you now. LOL

Well - I've just this minute completed the mini kit. I will message all that have posted a page so far in the next day or two. Please don't share the link with anyone - it is my gift to you personally for joining my challenge. If you have someone who wants the kit as well be sure to tell them and get them to enter a page and I will gladly send it to them.

I hope you all love the mini kit. I've made it suitable for your heritage layouts so once you get it I'd really appreciate if you would like to do a page with it and link it here and pop it into the gallery making sure to give credit. Thanks for supporting me in this my first challenge here. I hope I've done OK so far.
                            Many thanks
                            Carena

Preview attached - Mini Kit - my gift to you for joining the fun. (done at 8 inches and 200 dpi)
                            Attached Files
                            Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• Carena
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jun 2007

Here is a bigger view.
                              Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• eye
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

Oh this is beautiful xo thank you.By the life of me I do not know how you guys get your pages in here.I just copy and paste the title as I do not know how to do it any other way.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X