+ Reply to Thread

Post It's Christmastime!

This layout has original papers by me and some embellishments from Scrapbook Max, myself and friends of the community forum sweet enough to share with all of us! Thank you so much! ENJOY!

To use this template, click on the link in the "Attached Files" section below (the .smt files). When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX!" and click OK (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded, you should see a message that tells you that the template has been successfully installed. It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.
    Attached Images

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Post Hopefully this works!

This is the first time I have ever shared a template so I hope that I did it correctly. Please let me know if there is anything I did incorrectly so that I can fix it in the future. Thanks!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Beautiful.Thank you xo xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

It looks like you attached the tumbnail but not the actual template. They are both in the same folder and require a separate upload. Hope this helps.
    It is a great template!

Post Oh no!

I tried to upload the template once again but it is too large. Can I upload one page at a time or is there a way to decrease the file size? I am not computer saavy

OR . . . maybe I'm supposed to upload it to booster packs? because it is a themed template? HELP! I'm so confused!
    Last edited by fourfoxes; 12-26-2007 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Oops!

Debby