X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lindavdriet
    • Dec 2007

My first scrapbook page using a template from Marion

I am proud of myself! I have never been an 'artistic' person, but i managed to do this page for my boyfriend. Any advice on what i could have done better?
    Thank you Marion for letting me use your template.

Merry Christmas from a very sunny and warm Greece!

Linda
    Attached Files
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

That's excellent
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

What a great LO! Merry Christmas to you as well!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Great job, I am glad you could use my template. Are you from Greece, the country? I was there this last spring and had a wonderful time.

Comment

• Lindavdriet
          • Dec 2007

Thank you for the kind comments, I gave my present yesterday (a scrapbook with 12 pages) and it was a great success!
          Marion, I am actually South African, But I have been living in Greece since 2000. Beautiful Country, very safe, lots of history....but unfortunately becoming very expensive. But I love it here!

Linda

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

We loved Greece! We stayed in Athens and then took a island cruise. We had a wonderful time. Our last stop was Santorini. One week later our ship sank at the same place. Kind of eerie.

Comment

Working...
            X