• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KPierce
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2007

state embellishments

I am running out of time so would like to ask for some help for my reunion scrapbook. I wanted to put on our pages the state we lived in since I am one of 7 and most have lived no where other than Missouri. We have lived in MO, KY, IN, TX and IL. Does anyone have embellishments even if it is only a state shape that I can borrow

Thanks for any assistance.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

Found a great site that might help you.
    NETSTATE offers information on all the symbols for all 50 states. In addition, you'll find printable maps and flags, geography, history, information on the economy, agriculture and industry, almanacs, notable people and state quizzes. Find state facts you know and some you never heard of.

Let me know if you could use the symbols from each state or want the outlines in a specific color.
    Attached Files

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

Grannywin..that has been EXTREMELY helpful!! Thanks so much!! HUGS!!

Comment

• KPierce
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2007

Thank You

Thanks Grannywin. Excuse my ignorance as a newbie and I am at work so I can't check it out yet myself, will only the state outline show and the extra background be clear? If not, is there a way for me to do that in Scrapbook Max or do I need a different program? Will paint do it?

Thanks again.
        My buddy is GrannyWin.
        My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• grannywin
          Layout Whiz
          • Sep 2006

If you right click on the picture, and left click on "SAVE AS TARGET" you should get the states with only the outline and a white center. If you need a colored state, send me a PM with your email address.

P.S. There are NO "stupid" questions. We all have been lost at one time or another. At one time all of us were the receivers, now we give back if we can.

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Great Going

Grannywin this is great! Maybe you could consider doing the other states and maybe some countries of our members. I love it!
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• grannywin
              Layout Whiz
              • Sep 2006

kpierce, I sent the colored states to your email. Send me an email or a pm if you need any changes.

Onie, I will gladly upload a few states at a time to the web as I do them. Right now I welcome the diversion. I am awaiting the outcome of a long surgery on my husband, and keeping the mind busy is my objective.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2007

Grannywin, you'll both be in my prayers. Hope everything turns out good.
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Oh I do hope so, thinking of you .
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                  X