+ Reply to Thread

Default state embellishments

I am running out of time so would like to ask for some help for my reunion scrapbook. I wanted to put on our pages the state we lived in since I am one of 7 and most have lived no where other than Missouri. We have lived in MO, KY, IN, TX and IL. Does anyone have embellishments even if it is only a state shape that I can borrow

Thanks for any assistance.

Found a great site that might help you.
    www.netstate.com

Let me know if you could use the symbols from each state or want the outlines in a specific color.
    Attached Images

Grannywin..that has been EXTREMELY helpful!! Thanks so much!! HUGS!!

Default Thank You

Thanks Grannywin. Excuse my ignorance as a newbie and I am at work so I can't check it out yet myself, will only the state outline show and the extra background be clear? If not, is there a way for me to do that in Scrapbook Max or do I need a different program? Will paint do it?

Thanks again.

If you right click on the picture, and left click on "SAVE AS TARGET" you should get the states with only the outline and a white center. If you need a colored state, send me a PM with your email address.

P.S. There are NO "stupid" questions. We all have been lost at one time or another. At one time all of us were the receivers, now we give back if we can.

Default Great Going

Grannywin this is great! Maybe you could consider doing the other states and maybe some countries of our members. I love it!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

kpierce, I sent the colored states to your email. Send me an email or a pm if you need any changes.

Onie, I will gladly upload a few states at a time to the web as I do them. Right now I welcome the diversion. I am awaiting the outcome of a long surgery on my husband, and keeping the mind busy is my objective.

Grannywin, you'll both be in my prayers. Hope everything turns out good.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Oh I do hope so, thinking of you .
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa