• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KPierce
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2007

scrapbooks

When I started my scrapbook I did not really intend to print it. Now I think I might like to do just that. Are there 11 x 8.5 scrapbooks available. I designed all my pages 11 x 8.5 so would like them to go side by side (left and right) instead of turning a portrait book sideways and looking at it top and bottom more or less. Do you understand my question? I find it hard to explain.

Thanks
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.
  • GrannyScraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2006

Sure, there are 8 1/2 x 11 scrapbooks! Just check out any of the craft/scrap stores..... Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's, Michael's..... you can find them almost anywhere!!!
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• LSignal
      • Jul 2007

If you go to a craft store that sells scrapbooking supplies, you should be able to find an 11 X 8 1/2 scrapbook. If you can't find them, you can get them somewhere over the internet. I have seen them. If you print the pages yourself, 8 1/2 X 11 is great, because it is the standard paper size. However, if you have your pages developed, it will be easier and cheaper to develop them locally as 8 X 10's (10 X 8), rather than 8 1/2 X 11.

Hope you find your book,
      Linda
      Linda
      My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl

Comment

• omajo
        Digi Sage
        • Dec 2006

Hi KPierce, you can change the dimension and the layout (potrait or landscape) page easily.Click on "page" (you can find it on the top bar when you open an SBM page), then scroll down and click "settings". A new window will open, click on "size", with the small arrows you can choose which measurement and lay out you want. Or you can also change the width and length, by typing the measurement either in inch, cm or pixels. You can also change the background !
        Hope this will help you, have fun !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• omajo
          Digi Sage
          • Dec 2006

Oooh sorry I misunderstood your question,.......

Comment

• omajo
            Digi Sage
            • Dec 2006

Oooh sorry, I misunderstood your question,............

Comment

• MaggieMae
              Digi Sage
              • May 2006

The landscape scrapbooks are hard to find - an internet search might be your best option. I think I saw some at Michaels; however, if I remember, they were 7x5 inch ones. Hope you find one! If you do, please let us know because it would be fun to try that size!
              Julie

Comment

• KPierce
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2007

ordered online

I ordered some on line books and refills. I hope they are quick to ship and what I need. Sometimes the description is sketchy.

Thanks for everyones help.
                My buddy is GrannyWin.
                My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• LSignal
                  • Jul 2007

Freebies

Here is a blog that has some quickpage freebies in a landscape design.
                  Linda
                  My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl

Comment

• KAREN TREVAIL
                    • Dec 2007

Thank You For The Freebies Site, I'm New At This, So Anything Free Is Helpful.

Comment

• OnieRN
                      Scrap Guru
                      • May 2006

Hello,

Just my 2 cents on here!!!! I was doing ALL my pages 11 x 8 1/2 then recently discovered that that size is not around any more. I was totally shocked cause I had sold Creative Memories and D.O.T.S. and loved that size. I went to Joann's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby and The SCRAPBOOK Store. I had done all my wedding pictures in the 8 x 10 and was going to attach them to an 8 1/2 x 11 background paper! Well, needless to say, I ended up doing my book via Shutterfly at 12 x 12 and uploaded my layouts there. I am SO SO happy that I did because their books are awesome and the price is great. I am now doing all my pages at the default of 8x8. I just uploaded 44 pages to Shutterfly from Christmas and it cost me $ 53 dollars with the shipping. I am happy with the square pages!

Just my 2 cents!
                      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                      !

nie

Comment

Working...
                      X